This unnamed demon possessed the Old Woman in a Class Five Infernal Event.
After being captured, the demon was used for Father Max Thompson's first attempt at curing a demon. Screaming that everyone the people loved around her was dead, the demon was recorded by Josie Sands as Father Thompson and Father Simon performed the ritual, resulting in a blast of white light.
When the ritual was over, the priests and Josie found the Old Woman's chest blasted open and the demon gone, having been violently expelled into the world once more. While Father Thompson would continue his efforts, the horrible event caused Father Simon to quit.
In 2013, while trying to find a way to cure a demon for the Third Trial, hunter Sam Winchester found the file on the demon's possession of the Old Woman with a note stating "weird!!!" Watching the film with the Seraphim Castiel, the Winchesters' interest was drawn by the strangeness of the ritual.
Tracking down Father Simon, the Winchesters interviewed him about the events of the night the demon was captured. Father Simon told them about Father Thompson's attempts to find a way to cure a demon. Father Simon noted that the night the ritual was attempted on the Old Woman and the demon possessing her, something went wrong, allowing the demon to escape into the world once more and killing the Old Woman.
Powers and Abilities
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, she required a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, she was immortal unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, she was invulnerable to all forms of conventional harm.
As a regular low-level demon, she had all the weaknesses of one.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, she could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Holy Water - As a demon, holy water was very painful to her.
- Exorcism - Like all regular low-level demons, she could be exorcised.