In the present, the demon they exorcised seems to have returned, and appears to be killing again. Nora has a mail order white magic business, and has painted a devil's trap on the floor. Nora suggests Sam and Dean go speak with Jeffrey, as the demon might have gone back to him. However, Jeffrey is the real culprit in the murders, and has lured Sam and Dean back to town because he enjoyed being possessed, and needs Dean's blood to summon his demon. He has kidnapped Nora's son, and is forcing her to help him. Sam is able to convince her to oppose Jeffrey for her son's sake. They track Jeffrey down; he has summoned the demon that previously possessed him and it is possessing Nora's son. The demon becomes stuck in a devil's trap and Nora exorcises it, saving her son.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Nora is a low-level and not particularly powerful witch.
- White Magic - She had knowledge of spell-work in some degree - dealing with herbs and producing talismans to sell in her wiccan store. She also knew about summoning and tracking spells.
- Exorcism - She was successfully proficient at performing an exorcism on Jeffrey's Demon.
- Demon banishment - In her studies, Nora found and translated spells capable of banishing demons.
- Demon Summoning - Under Jeffrey's pressure, she looked for spells capable of summoning demons from hell. She found two. The first spell did not work, perhaps because the demon Jeffrey desired to meet was trapped in hell for giving away information about his superiors; but the second, more powerful spell worked as intended.
- Tracking spell - Under Sam's orders, she managed to find where Jeffrey, Dean, and her son were using a spell. The precise nature of the spell is not known, but it seems to have required as ingredient a part from the body of the person she wanted to find.
- She was the first Wiccan to appear in the show, which makes her one of few witches in the show related to a religion, as well as Clea and Amanda Burns. The second was Beth Roberts.