|“||Where do you think I got that angel grace? Who do you think hid me after I carved up that cop? Demons, yeah. They want Lucifer back almost as much as me.||”|
Following Nick's escape from prison, he encountered these two demons while looking for a way to resurrect Lucifer. Wanting Lucifer back as much as Nick did, the demons hid him and aided Nick in his plan. With their help, Nick was able to get angel grace and use the grace and the Prophet Donatello Redfield to contact Lucifer in the Empty. After learning that he needed Jack's blood to resurrect Lucifer, Nick left the two demons to guard the Prophet while he got the needed blood.
When Dean arrived to rescue Donatello and Sam learned the truth from Nick, the demons hid themselves nearby in preparation to attack Dean. After learning the truth, Sam yelled out to Dean who turned in time to witness one of the demons burst through a window to attack him. As they struggled, the second demon burst through the door into the room to join the fight. As the fight continued, Dean drew his angel blade, but the second demon disarmed him. Finally, Dean threw the first demon through some boards, knocking him unconscious.
As Sam honked the Impala's horn to get Dean's attention, the second demon charged him with Dean's retrieved angel blade. The demon pinned Dean against a pillar and attempted to drive the blade into Dean's chest. Though the demon nearly succeeded, Dean managed to shove the demon's hands up, stun him with a blow to the face, turn the blade around and shove it into the demon's chest, killing him.
With Sam honking the horn desperately, Dean retrieved his angel blade and went to help his brother with Donatello. It is unknown if Dean killed the demon he knocked unconscious or simply left him knocked out.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They appeared to be regular low-level demons.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they required vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they were immortal unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to all forms of conventional harm though being thrown through some boards knocked one out for a time.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than humans and most monsters. One overpowered Dean Winchester and nearly killed him in a fight before Dean managed to get the upper hand.
They possessed the regular weaknesses of demons.
- Angel Blades - As regular low-level demons they could be killed by an angel blade.
- The way Dean killed the demon with the angel blade by shoving it into the demon's chest while he was holding it was similar to how Sam killed Kipling in Stranger in a Strange Land. Both also turned the situation around on the demon in question after nearly being killed by them with their own weapon.
- The demon Dean killed is the first time he has killed a demon since he killed two of the Bar Attackers in War of the Worlds, a gap of over a year time wise.