This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
Once neteru are raised, they appear like a soulless corpse with crimson eyes.
They are completely mindless and only obey the jakkal that made them.
Neteru only have a short lifespan, with their maximum life span being around 12 hours from their rise. Once their time is up, they will return to dead once again.
When under Anubis direct control, they are very enhanced.
Power and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength - Neteru are quite powerful, enough to physically to overpower full grown humans.
- Partial Invulnerability - Neteru are partially invulnerable against most forms of harm. Neteru can be harmed by silver or gold, but the weapon made from these materials should hit their brain to effect them. Even with their brain damaged, they are still able to recover and they only slow down briefly before resuming their attack again. However, they can still be killed, granted it requires more effort to kill them. It requires full body obliteration to completely put them down.
- Stronger Beings - Jakkals are superior to them. By default, they only submitted under their respective Jakkals. Deities or any supernatural beings superior to Jakkals can override Jakkals control over them. Anubis can override Jakkals control over them.
- Brain Damage - Brain damage can slow them down. Both silver bullets and gold knives can be used to kill them, as long as the attack hits their brain, otherwise it has no effect to them. However, they quickly recover. It is unknown if Anubis' power also contributes to their amazing regenerative ability.
- Body Obliteration - The only way to completely kill them. Garth was able to break their spines and ripped out their heart, completely obliterate them, and effectively killed them.
- Short Lifespan - Neteru have a remarkbly short lifespan, with their maximum life span being around 12 hours from their ressurection. Once their time is up, they will return to their dead state once again.