Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Musca are humanoids, though their faces resembles monstrous giant flies, so in order to walk among the humans world, they wear dark beekeepers hats and leather clothing to hide their bodies.
The Musca tend to keep to themselves and their own communities. Their existences have been recorded in lore, but no one has ever seen one in real life. Though every few hundred years a "bad egg" is born among, where male fails to find a mate, resulting in him abandoning his community. The male turns to attack humans, using their bodies to nest binding them together in a viscous goo. Its seems though a Musca leaves the community, its kind will track it down and even retrieve the deceased body for a proper burial.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Viscous Goo Production - The Musca uses this goo as glue to make its nests and its one of the indicators that its kind is in the area.
- Super Speed - These monsters are able to move very quickly.
- Super Strength - They were quite powerful physically even able to over power Sam.
- Super Agility - These monsters are quite agile when moving and hurdle any obstacles.
Weakenesses[edit | edit source]
- Brass Nails Dipped in Sugar Water - In theory a Musca can be killed with this, however since no one has ever seen one or used it on a Musca, its up to conjecture.
- Mortality - Bullets were able to wound and kill them. Charlie also injured one by stabbing it in the back with a presumably ordinary knife.
Appearences[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The book in which Charlie Bradbury read about the lore on the Muscas appears to contain the first two paragraphs of the wikipedia article for insects.