Mordechai Murdoch was an unintentionally-created Tulpa based on a story created about the legend of 'Mordechai Murdoch'.
Background[edit | edit source]
The story spreads to the Internet via the Hell Hound's Lair where images of a Tibetan Spirit Sigil, that Craig Thursten and his cousin painted in an abandoned farmhouse, concentrate the viewer's thoughts, which then manifests as Mordechai.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Partial Intangibility - As a ghost-based tulpa, he was at least partly intangible, with bullets passing straight through him. However, he was able to freely interact with the physical world.
- Teleportation - Within the boundries of the Hell House, he was able to disappear and re-appear anywhere on a whim.
- Immunity - As a tulpa, he acted nothing like an actual ghost. He cannot be harmed by various things that usually harm a common ghost like rock salt blasts and even iron rounds, with the latter only make him momentarily fade away.
- Shapeshifting (limited) - Because he was a "living form of the thought", he displayed a limited shapeshifting capability, having changing patterns and forms based on what people thought of him, something no common ghost is capable of doing.
- Super Strength - As a ghost-based tulpa, he was capable of overpowering a full-grown adult human.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Aspects Rewriting - Rewriting any aspects of the tulpa will change his aspects. It can be used to dispatch him.
- Fire - Capable of distracting him and disturbing his physical manifestation.
- Physical Base Destruction - Destruction of his physical base will (presumably) destroy him forever.