After the Winchesters capture a rugaru, these two demons meet with them outside of a power plant for the exchange. Though Dean questions them on the location of Crowley, they refuse to tell him with one of the demons mocking Dean before leaving. Frustrated by the situation, Dean reminds Sam of when they used to kill demons rather than work for them.
After Samuel Campbell banishes Castiel, these two demons appear behind the Winchesters and grab them, holding them captive as Crowley appears. The two then lock the Winchesters in adjoining cells. After Samuel talks with Dean briefly, they throw Dean into a room and a few minutes later, throw two ghouls in with him.
The two demons returned to Sam's cell to find him crouched in the corner. They told Sam that he was about to join his brother and advanced on him, only to come to a sudden stop. After a drop of blood fell on one of the demons, they looked up to find that Sam had drawn a devil's trap on the celling in his own blood, trapping them. With the demons stuck, Sam easily escaped the cell and rescued his brother.
After Crowley's apparent death, Castiel destroyed the prison and killed everything in it at the Winchesters request, including the two trapped demons.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - During the Raid on Crowley's Monster Prison, the two demons were able to easily restrain the Winchesters, even when they struggled against the demons' hold.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Devil's Trap - As regular low-level demons, they could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Angels - The Seraphim Castiel was able to effortlessly kill them when he destroyed Crowley's Monster Prison.
- Only one of these demons ever speaks.