This unnamed shapeshifter was the mother of Mia Vallens.
Through a relationship with a human man, this female shapeshifter had a daughter, Mia Vallens, who was also a shapeshifter. Mia's mother apparently kept herself and her daughter away from other shapeshifters as Mia had never met another shapeshifter until she met Buddy. Unlike most shapeshifters, Mia's mother appeared to live a normal life and installed a good set of values in her daughter who went on to dedicate her life to using her powers to help people rather than harm them.
It is unknown if Mia's mother is still alive or not. She is mentioned by Mia to the Winchesters and Jack as the only other shapeshifter Mia met besides Buddy, but Mia does not mention whether her mother is alive or dead.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
She possessed all the powers of a regular shapeshifter.
- Shapeshifting - As a shapeshifter, she had the ability to change her shape into anyone living or dead, leaving behind shed skin each time.
- Superhuman strength - Shapeshifters possess greater than normal strength.
- Superhuman speed - Shapeshifters possess greater than normal speed.
- Superhuman agility - Shapeshifter possess quicker reflexes than a normal human.
- Regeneration - As they can change their form easily, shapeshifters can heal non-fatal wounds, and even replace body parts.
As a shapeshifter, she possesses all the weaknesses of one.
- Silver - Shapeshifters are vulnerable to silver.