This unnamed demon served Crowley.
In Dark Dynasty, this demon and another approach Crowley while he is using a demon to play darts. The demon tells Crowley that his mother is missing. Angered, Crowley grabs an angel blade lying on a nearby table and kills this demon. Crowley tells the other demon that he was killing the messenger and not to come back without news of his mother. Terrified by this demon's death, the other demon quickly departs.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Holy Water - As a regular low-level demon, he could be hurt by holy water.
- Exorcism - As a regular low-level demon, he could be exorcised.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, he could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Higher-Tier demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher level demons.
- Demon-killing knife - As a low-level demon, he could be killed with the knife.
- The Colt - Can kill demons
- Angel Blades - Can kill at least most demons.
- The First Blade - It can kill demons.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything in existence.