The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Memory Manipulation is the ability to erase, modify, or restore a being's memories.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- The Shadow - When Castiel woke up in the Empty, it went through his memories.
- Death - Was able to set up a "wall" inside Sam's mind that prevented him from remembering his ordeal in Hell.
- God - When he resurrected Castiel the third time, he suppressed his memories, albeit temporarily.
Angelic Beings Edit
- Castiel - Castiel allowed Sam and Dean to remember the events of the alternate timeline that was created with Balthazar prevented the Titanic's sinking. He erased Lisa and Ben's memories of Dean, after Dean asked him for a favor. He also showed Michael all the visions of God's betrayal.
- Azazel - Was able to erase Dean's memory of his conversation with Tessa upon resurrecting him.
- Dagon - Was able to manipulate the memory of a doctor to say that Jack was alright to Kelly Kline.
- Crowley - Was able to "scrub" Kevin's short term memory.
- Spencer Wallis - He could plant false memories or use a person's memories to freeze a target through spells.
- Borrower Witch - She was able to implant visions of her killing Tasha Banes into Dean and Max's minds.
- Gideon Loughlin - He was able to curse Dean Winchester with a spell to rapidly erase his memory which would eventually kill him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.