Melanie went out with Michael (who was possessing Dean Winchester) and went back to his room. Melanie dropped her guise as flirting with him and attempted to attack him but was easily overpowered and ordered to summon her pack leader. Melanie also told Philippe not to refuse as she believed Michael to be a god.
She was present at the meeting and called out by Philippe for her act of leading them to be discovered. She was shocked to learn of Michael's status as an Archangel as was Philippe before they learned he wanted to ally with them and enslave humanity.
She was later present as Michael briefed his followers on his upcoming attack. Melanie later passed out grace to Garth and a new recruit as a way of enlisting them but warns them of the recent failures. She and Michael later discuss the location of the spear and Kaia. When the building comes under attack, she sees it from the cameras and tries to flee but as she reaches the elevator, Sam Winchester is present and promptly decapitates her.
After being reminded that he was possessed by Michael, Dean remembered Michael's original encounter with Melanie.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Melanie possessed all the powers of a werewolf though stronger due to her being grace-enhanced.
- Shapeshifting - As werewolves, she had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, she could do this at any time.
- Infectious Bite - Werewolves possess the ability to turn others into werewolves through their bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, she had strength greater than that of a normal human. Due to her enhancements, they were even stronger than regular werewolves.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - Werewolves have greater than normal speed. Their enhanced abilities granted them even greater speed than normal werewolves.
- Super Stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
- Immunity - As a grace-enhanced werewolf, she was immune to silver.
- Archangels - Archangels are capable of killing werewolves effortlessly. The alternate Michael easily overpowered her and forced her into submission.
- Decapitation - The only known way to kill her was through decapitation.