|“||The King of Hell will see you now.||”|
During the Battle of SucroCorp, after Meg dispatches three Leviathans, these two demons suddenly appear and the younger looking one flings her to the ground with telekinesis. Flashing their black eyes, the same demon taunts that "the King of Hell will see you now" before the two demons take Meg captive.
Following the death of Dick Roman, Crowley summons these two demons with a snap of his fingers. Together, they take hold of the Prophet Kevin Tran and teleport away with him when Crowley snaps his fingers again.
Powers and Abilities
They appeared to be regular low-level demons with all the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Telekinesis - One was able to fling fellow demon Meg to the ground with just a hand gesture.
- Teleportation - When signaled by Crowley, they were able to teleport into the SucroCorp lab and then away with Kevin Tran.
They possessed all the regular weaknesses of demons.
- Despite being the ones to take Kevin and Meg, Crowley replaces them with different demon guards for both for an unknown reason.