|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
In Sympathy for the Devil, this demon accompanied Meg to the Regent Inn after Dean realized where the Michael Sword was and the demon possessing Bobby Singer revealed himself. This demon stood guard as Dean and Meg talked, but after Bobby overpowered the demon possessing him and killed it, Dean attacked Meg before this demon intervened. As Sam entered and fought Meg, this demon knocked Dean to the ground and began kicking him repeatedly. Finally, during a brief break between his kicks, Dean managed to knock his feet from under him, sending the demon crashing to the ground. Before the demon could recover, Dean removed the demon-killing knife from Bobby's stomach and stabbed the demon in the chest with it, killing him. Meg then fled her vessel, ending the fight.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - This demon was strong enough to throw Dean around the room with ease.
- Higher-Tier demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher level demons as shown by his working for Meg.
- Demon-killing knife - As a low-level demon, he could be killed with the knife.