After tracking Balthazar to a mansion on Earth, Raphael appears on the grounds with these two angels. Raphael warns the two angels to watch out because "they're all snakes" and the three angels split up.
Outside of the mansion, one of the angels, armed with an angel blade encounters Sam Winchester who is also armed with an angel blade. Teleporting behind the hunter, the angel holds his blade to Sam's throat and asks if he really thought he could knife-fight an angel. Catching the angel's attention, Dean tells him they weren't planning on fighting before activating an angel banishing sigil painted on a nearby wall. The angel is banished from the mansion by the sigil.
At the same time, the other angel teleports inside to face off with Castiel himself. As the angel advances on him, Castiel tries to convince his brother to stand down and that there is another way. When the angel refuses to listen and keeps coming, Castiel flings his angel blade into the angel's chest, killing him. Staring at his dead brother, Castiel wonders why none of the angels will listen only to have Raphael appear and explain that his followers' hearts belong to Raphael.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They appeared to be regular angels with the abilities of ones.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, they required vessels to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As angels, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As angels, they were invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Teleportation - As angels, they could teleport. They were able to teleport to Balthazar's mansion with Raphael while one later teleported behind Sam and another teleported into the mansion itself.
As regular angels, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Archangels - They were weaker than and subservient to the archangel Raphael.
- Angel banishing sigil - Like all angels, they could be banished with the sigil.
- Angel Blades - Like all angels, they could be killed with an angel blade.
- Higher Beings - While powered by the souls of Purgatory, Castiel easily slaughtered all of Raphael's followers.