Michael is seen experimenting on one of these vampires which results in the vampire burning out and dying. Michael then drags the vampire's corpse and places it along the with numerous other of these vampires' corpses. Lydia runs off and a few of these vampires try to fend Michael off but are easily killed by him.
Later on, the corpses of these vampires are discovered and later on Lydia goes on to a morgue and looks at these vampires' corpses, the coroner asked if she knew any of the victims, Lydia says that she didn't and left the morgue. Later on, Sam and Mary Winchester along with Bobby Singer went to check out the strange deaths of these vampires they discover Lydia's car plate number and track her down. Lydia makes a deal with the hunters to inform where Michael was for her freedom. When Michael finds Lydia he explains how he intentionally left the bodies of these vampires in sight in order to set a trap for the hunters before killing her.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These vampires possessed all the abilities of a regular vampire.
- Super Strength - As a vampire, they possessed greater strength than normal humans.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - As a vampire, their speed was greater than a regular humans.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess an enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can heal any wound short of amputation.
- Super Stamina - Vampires possess enhanced stamina.
These vampires possessed all the weaknesses of a regular vampire.
- Archangels - Michael was easily able to capture and kill these vampires.
- Decapitation - One of the only known ways to kill vampires are through decapitation.
- Archangel Grace - When one of these vampires was given the Archangel Michael's grace the vampire ended up being burned out.