|“||Why do you think I dumped your brothers and sisters in plain sight? Why do you think I let you escape? (...) Rule number one: you can't have a trap without bait. That brings us to rule number two. Which says that once the trap has been sprung, you don't need the bait anymore.||”|
At some point, Lydia was turned into a vampire. However, she didn't stop driving the car she had when she was human and joined a nest of vampires that didn't harm humans and instead fed on animal blood, living quiet lives and not drawing the attention of hunters.
During Michael's experiments into creating enhanced monsters, he captured Lydia and her nest. Lydia witnessed Michael performing his experiments upon her nest mates. When Michael reached Lydia, a couple of her friends tried to attack Michael and were killed, but Lydia escaped. She was unaware that Michael had let her get away as bait for a trap he was setting.
After her friends bodies were found, Lydia visited the morgue claiming to have heard about the killings on the morning news and wanted to see if she knew any of the victims. After checking out the bodies, Lydia told the coroner that she didn't know any of the victims and disappeared without ever giving her last name.
While checking out the strange deaths of Lydia's friends, hunters Sam and Mary Winchester along with Bobby Singer visited the morgue and learned about Lydia's visit of the bodies there. From the morgue's surveillance cameras, they were able to get the license plate of her car and then her address by running the plate number. The three went to Lydia's apartment and knocked, claiming to be FBI. Terrified, Lydia tried to flee out the window but the hunters broke in and confronted her.
After Bobby told Lydia that she made it way too easy by not ditching her car when she first got turned, Lydia realized that they were hunters instead of FBI. Lydia insisted that she had never hurt anyone as her nest fed on animal blood and told the hunters about Michael and his experiments. After Lydia claimed not to know more, Bobby went to kill her, but Lydia begged him to stop. Lydia stated that she didn't know what Michael wanted or who he was, but she did know where he was. Lydia requested that the hunters let her go in exchange for the information and they agreed, leaving Lydia alive after she directed them to the church where Michael had been experimenting.
Later, while she was packing up to go on the run, Lydia was shocked to be confronted by Michael. Terrified, Lydia tried to claim that she didn't tell anyone anything, but Michael knew she was lying. Michael revealed that he had left her friends bodies in plain sight and let the surprised Lydia escape to be bait for a trap. No longer needing Lydia as bait, Michael smote her with just a thought. Michael then proudly looked upon her corpse and left.
Months later, after being reminded that he had been possessed by Michael, Dean had a flashback of Michael killing Lydia.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Lydia possessed all the abilities of a regular vampire.
- Super Strength - As a vampire, she possessed greater strength than normal humans.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - As a vampire, her speed was greater than a regular humans.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess an enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can heal any wound short of amputation.
- Super Stamina - Vampires possess enhanced stamina.
Lydia possessed all the weaknesses of a regular vampire.
- Archangels - With just a thought, Michael was able to smite her.
- Decapitation - As a vampire, Lydia was able to be killed through decapitation.