|“||We both knew it had to end this way.||”|
Lucifer is an archangel that exists in an alternate universe.
He is an alternate reality version of Lucifer.
At some point in time, Lucifer's true vessel, Sam Winchester said "yes" to him. Some time later, he is confronted by his vessel's brother, Dean, who unsuccessfully attempts to kill him with the Colt. After this failed attempt on his life, Lucifer burns Dean to death, stating they both knew it had to end this way.
In The Trap, God reveals that the endings Sam saw, including Lucifer, were in fact his memories of alternate reality versions of Sam and Dean.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Being an archangel, Lucifer is a powerful supernatural being.
- Lower Tier Nigh-Omnipotence - Being an archangel Lucifer is tremendously powerful.
- Angelic Possession - Like all others angels, Lucifer requires a vessel to walk the Earth and needed their permission to do so.
- Immortality - Like all other angels, Lucifer has an indefinite life span.
- Immunity - Lucifer can be hurt by the Colt, but he cannot be killed by it.
- Pyrokinesis - Lucifer has a great control over fire. He was able to incarcerate Dean with a mere tilt of his head.
- Regeneration - Lucifer was able to heal his wound from the colt almost instantaneously.
- The Colt - He was temporarily knocked out by the Colt.
- Lucifer's statement to Dean before killing him echoes the words of Lucifer after taking possession of Sam.
- This Lucifer wears the same type of suit like Asmodeus and the Lucifer from the alternate timeline showed in The End.
- He is currently the only version of Lucifer that is still alive.