|“||I killed my Lucifer. Tore him apart in the skies over Abilene.||”|
He was an alternate universe version of Lucifer.
In Apocalypse World, Lucifer and his older brother Michael's true vessels were never born, and thus when Lucifer rose from Hell and the Apocalypse began, Lucifer was forced to take another vessel. Lucifer engaged Michael in battle - causing an EMP which fried all technology on the North American continent - and ultimately killed Lucifer by "[tearing] him apart in the skies over Abilene".
During the Apocalypse, Lucifer was described as having been "torn apart" in the skies over Abilene by Michael. His death led to Michael becoming the victor of their world.
When Michael discovered another Lucifer who had crossed over from another reality, he informed Lucifer of his counterpart's fate and intended to treat this Lucifer the same way. He easily overpowered him in combat.
While talking with Mary Winchester, Bobby Singer stated that when Lucifer and his demons rose from Hell, the human race believed that the angels were there to save them. However, the angels ended up turning on the human race one by one.
While talking with Sam Winchester, Charlie Bradbury reveals that when Michael and Lucifer began their war, an EMP or something like it went off over North America, frying all technology on the continent.
When Lucifer and Michael fought, they thought God would return and give them answers, why he left, why they'd done, but he didn't return instead.
- Season 13
- Season 14
- This Lucifer shares the opposite fate of the Lucifer from the 2014 apocalyptic reality, in which Lucifer in that reality is the victor.
- This is the first known version of Lucifer to have died, with the second one being the Lucifer from the main universe.
- Since Sam Winchester never existed in his world, it's unknown who this Lucifer's true vessel was.
- He shares the same history as the Main Universe Lucifer up until 1973 when Mary Campbell refused to make a deal with Azazel, the point of divergence in the two universes.
- He never went onto father Jack.