The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
List[edit | edit source]
- "You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "Devil" but... do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that he betrayed me—punished me. Just as he's punished you. After all, how could God stand idly by while that man broke into your home and butchered your family in their beds? There are only two rational answers, Nick—either, he's sadistic... or he simply doesn't care."
- "Sam... my heart breaks for you. The weight on your shoulders: what you've done, what you still have to do, it is more than anyone could bear. If there was some other way... but there isn't. I will never lie to you, I will never trick you but you will say yes to me."
- "I was a son. A brother, like you. A younger brother. And I had an older brother who I loved. Idolized, in fact. And one day, I went to him and I begged him to stand with me, and Michael... Michael turned on me. Called me a freak. A monster. And then he beat me down. All because I was different. Because I had a mind of my own. Tell me something Sam, any of this sound familiar?"
- "You know, I never understood you pagans. You're such petty little things. Always fighting. Always happy to sell out your own kind. No wonder you forfeited this planet to us. You are worse than humans. You're worse than demons and yet you claim to be Gods... and they call me prideful."
- "No one gives us the right... we take it."
- "Sorry if it's a bit chilly. Most people think I burn hot. It's actually quite the opposite."
- "A wrestling match inside your noggin? I like the idea. Just you and me, one round? No tricks. You win, you jump in the hole. I win... well then I win. What do you say, Sam? A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you."
- "I've been waiting for you for a long long time. Come on, Sam. You have to admit, you can feel it, right? The exhilaration. And you know why that is? Because we are two halves made whole. M.F.E.O. Literally."
- "You can't lie to me. I see it all. How odd you always felt. How out of place in that family of yours. And why shouldn't you have? They were foster care, at best! I'm your real family."
- "All those times you ran away, you weren't running from them: you were running towards me."
- "Think about it: dad made everything, which means he made me who I am. God wanted the Devil!"
- "We're going to kill each other. And for what? One of dad's tests. And we don't even know the answer. We're brothers. Let's just walk off the chessboard."
- "Upper bunk? Lower bunk, or do you wanna share?"
- "Snapping necks and cashing checks is what I do."
- "You really thought you could double cross me? Me?! You know, I invented the double cross, like, literally."
- "If it makes you comfy, you could call me God."
- "You know what they say? He who hesitates, disintegrates."
- "What happens in Heaven, stays in Heaven."
- "Yes. Words. Nothing we ever say feels like enough. Babies... That's what we are. Innocents. All of us struggling to... walk upright with purpose and -- and pride. And yet, we need "our father"... to... be there when we fall. Today, we lost a brother. Tomorrow, we will continue our work for the country. Amen."
- (after sleeping with Kelly for the first time) "It's almost like I've never done that before."
- "Oh, my dad. I love that. You and I, both single fathers. I could use a little dad advice right about now. When do you let 'em date?"
- "When in doubt, go with the classics. That's what I always say."
- "Hail to the King, baby."
- "Hey, mama. Miss me? (gets punched in the face) That's a yes! "
- "She saw me when I was scouting out the bunker. She saw me and she screamed, and then so I crushed her skull with my bare hands. And it was warm and wet, and I liked it."
- "You know, its been real fun, I had a really great time with you, but I think we should see other people. What do you say ?"
Sam's hallucination[edit | edit source]
- "Come on, Sam. Pay attention to me, I'm bored!"
- "GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!"
- He said shut up to me.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.