These two unnamed demons acted as guards for Lucifer in Detroit.
When Sam and Dean approached the house Lucifer was located in, Sam called out to the inhabitants that they were there and to "come and get it." In response to Sam's yelling, the two demon guards emerged from the house and Dean asked if their father was home. The demons then led the two hunters inside to meet with Lucifer.
During the meeting between the Winchesters and Lucifer, the two demons guarded the hunters. After Sam told Lucifer that he wanted to say "yes", he closed his eyes and used his psychic abilities to effortlessly kill the two demons, demonstrating that he had taken in a great deal of demon blood. Lucifer didn't react to the demons deaths beyond commenting that Sam is "chock full of Ovaltine" to have killed them so easily.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - As demons, they are stronger than humans and most monsters. They were easily able to restrain the Winchesters although they weren't actively resisting at the time.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Special Children - After having drank gallons of demon blood, Sam easily smote them with his psychic abilities.
- Archangels - They were subservient to the Archangel Lucifer.