In Lost & Found, along with Conrad, Lily visited Kelly's cabin in search of Jack, the Nephilim. After discovering the body of Castiel, Lily admitted that she felt that Castiel deserved better while Conrad thought Castiel deserved what he got and was only concerned with finding "the brood mare."
Later, after tracking Jack to the local sheriff's station, Lily, Conrad and Miriam accosted Clark Barker outside. As Miriam confronted Dean Winchester with Clark as a hostage, Lily and Conrad made their way to the cell area to find Jack. Telekinetically removing the door, the two angels found Jack locked up with Sam Winchester and alerted Miriam.
Lily ripped the cell door off its hinges and was attacked by Sam whose punch no effect on her. Lily strangled Sam up against the cell bars, but he broke her grip with a headbutt, causing Lily to throw Sam across the cell. As Conrad beat up on Sam, Lily turned her attention to Jack who was stunned by the pain that hearing "angel radio" gave him.
As the two angels prepared to depart with Jack, Sam called out to them, getting their attention. As Lily and Conrad turned to face Sam, Sam activated an angel banishing sigil, banishing the two angels from the sheriff's station and leaving behind Jack and Conrad's angel blade.
Powers and Abilities
Lily appeared to be a regular angel with the abilities of one.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, she required a vessel to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Telepathy - She was able to communicate over "angel radio."
- Immortality - As an angel, she would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, she is invulnerable to most forms of harm. She was momentarily stunned by a headbutt, resulting in Lily releasing her stranglehold on Sam Winchester. However, she recovered in moments.
- Telekinesis - From outside the room, Lily was able to rip a door off of its hinges without touching it.
- Super Strength - As an angel, she was stronger than humans, monsters and most demons. Lily was strong enough to effortlessly rip a cell door of its hinges, and easily strangle Sam.
Lily was a regular angel with all the weaknesses of one.
Like her other two angel siblings, she seemed very ruthless and uncaring as seen when they desired to abduct Jack against his will in order to forcibly use him for his powers. She and Conrad also relentlessly tortured him via "angel radio" to be able to take him without him overpowering them, and violently, even somewhat sadistically, strangled Sam against a wall when he tried to stop them from taking Jack. However, she seemed to have some respect towards Castiel as she thought he deserved better after his death and seemed somewhat disgusted that Conrad called Kelly Kline "the broodmare."