|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
These three unnamed demons acted as assassins for Lilith.
A short time after Dean's death, Lilith sent a demon and Ruby to kill Sam Winchester. The demon ambushed Sam as he entered his motel room, overpowering him in a quick fight and restraining Sam for Ruby. Ruby took the demon-killing knife from Sam as the demon held him and told Sam that she was granted a second chance in exchange for killing Sam. However, Ruby instead killed the demon and fled with Sam as she had always intended to do.
About a month after Dean's death, Lilith set up an ambush for Sam by causing demonic omens to appear that suggested her presence and setting up two demon assassins in a house where they forced a little girl to sit at a table loaded with sweets. When Sam entered the house, the little girl begged him not to hurt her and he was ambushed by the two demons who pinned him up against a wall and disarmed him of the demon-killing knife. One demon remarked that "Lilith sends her regrets", but before they could harm Sam further, Ruby entered, retrieved the knife and slit one demon's throat. Ordering Sam to take the girl to safety, Ruby engaged in battle with the other demon who proved stronger than her. As the demon taunted Ruby about the trouble she was in for her actions, Sam managed to use his powers successfully for the first time to exorcise the demon back to Hell.
Five months later, Sam told the story of his encounters with the demons to Dean as part of the reason he trusted Ruby.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than humans and most monsters. One demon easily beat hunter Sam Winchester in a fight single-handedly. Another was stronger than Ruby, a fellow black-eyed demon, overpowering her easily in a fight and nearly breaking her arm while disarming Ruby.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- High-Tier Demons - As regular low-level demons, they were subservient to higher-level demons such as Lilith.
- Demon-Killing Knife - As regular low-level demons, they were vulnerable to the knife.
- Special Children - Sam was able to exorcise one with his psychic abilities.