Sheriff Len Cuse was the sheriff of Hibbing, Minnesota, as well as a vampire.
Len was a vampire from the 60s, who formed his own nest, consisting of at least Starr, whom he was responsible for turning. Len believed in feeding from the whole of the victim, instead of just drinking the blood, a belief passed onto his followers.
Len eventually developed a conscience and left his nest, becoming a sheriff of Hibbing.
He set up a sheriff's retreat and invited other sheriffs to attend. He was shown giving a speech to a less-than-enthusiastic group. Among the invited were Jody Mills, Donna Hanscum, and Doug Kontos. The retreat was disrupted by the discovery of a corpse.
Donna witnessed Len examining it and unleashing his vampire fangs.
It was later found out that Len's former protege Starr was responsible, since she wanted Len to return to the nest and to prove himself to them, but Len refused to give in, and was promptly decapitated by Starr. Donna avenged him by killing Starr.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - Len had the potential to live forever and was not subjected to age or disease.
- Fangs - Len possessed a set of retractable fangs. He displayed this on instinct when in close contact with blood.
- Super Senses - Len was able to locate corpses using his heightened sense of smell.
- Decapitation - Len was killed when Starr beheaded him with a machete.
- Actor Fred Ewanuick also starred in Dark Angel along with Jensen Ackles.