Beings killed by the Knights of Hell.
- All of the Knights of Hell except Abaddon, Cain and Dean - Slaughtered by Cain with the First Blade in response to the Kidnapping of Colette Mullen.
- Abaddon's Demon Army - Smote by Cain during an attack at his house.
- Abaddon's Demon Guards - Smote by Cain while rescuing his wife.
- Henry Winchester - Fatally impaled in the abdomen by Abaddon.
- Larry Ganem - Throat slit by Abaddon while possessing his wife in 2013.
- Ted Bowen, Mr. Markham and a large amount of the Men of Letters Elders - Brutally slaughtered by Abaddon on the night of August 12, 1958.
- Entire American chapter - Slaughtered by Abaddon on August 12, 1958.
- Abel - The first murder. Stabbed by Cain with the First Blade as part of his deal with Lucifer to ensure Abel's soul ended up in Heaven.
- Colette Mullen - Several bones snapped by Abaddon while possessing Colette, accidentally fatally wounded by Cain with the First Blade.
- Comic Store Clerk - Killed by Abaddon for her clothes.
- Dozens of Cain's descendants - Slaughtered by Cain out of a belief that his bloodline is tainted by the Mark of Cain.
- Gavin's friend - Telekinetically impaled upon a metal hook in 1723 by Abaddon.
- Hotel Manager - Throat slit by Abaddon with her nails.
- Larry Ganem's wife - Killed by Abaddon alongside her husband.
- Max Thompson - Ripped apart by Abaddon on August 5, 1958 after Hell learned that he had cured a demon.
- Unnamed man - Throat slit by Abaddon for a Goblet of Blood call with Crowley.
- Thousands of unnamed people - Slaughtered by the Knights of Hell over the centuries they were active, particularly by Cain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.