|“||I have watched you kill people Crowley, innocent people! People I cared about! People I loved!||”|
Beings killed by Crowley.
- Adina - Slit her throat with an angel blade to steal her grace then stabbed her through the chest with the angel blade.
- Unnamed Crossroads Demon - Ordered to have him cut in half and his remains pinned to the door at Rowena's suggestion.
- Himself - Killed himself with an angel blade in order to seal Lucifer in an alternate universe.
- Crowley's Trusted Advisors (presumably) - Presumably executed by Crowley for betraying him to Abaddon.
- One of Abaddon's Demon Army - Stabbed in the side with an angel blade during a fight in Cain's house.
- Crowley's Captors - Stabbed with an angel blade while escaping Lucifer's custody.
- Bearded Demon - Stabbed in the chest with an angel blade.
- Executed Demon - Executed on Crowley's orders with an angel blade for treason.
- Messenger Demon - Stabbed with an angel blade for losing his mother.
- Gerald - Stabbed through the neck with an angel blade.
- Two of Crowley's Mansion Guards - Shot in the head with the Colt.
- One of the Tablet Hunters - Stabbed with an angel blade after the demon failed him too many times.
- Jervis - Stabbed in the chest with an angel blade.
- Lola - Stabbed with an angel blade.
- Meg - Stabbed in the abdomen with an angel blade.
- Simmons - Jumped in front of a blast fired by Crowley from the Rod of Aaron aimed at Lucifer and exploded into dust.
- Spevak - Killed in order to hide the secret behind Spevak's vessel-controlling system.
- Numerous unnamed monsters - Tortured and killed by Crowley in his search for Purgatory.
- Alpha Shapeshifter - Decapitated with a machete after he wouldn't give Crowley the location of Purgatory.
- Crowley's Shapeshifter Test Subjects - Tortured to death by Crowley while searching for something that could harm the Alpha Shapeshifter.
- Ryan and Joe Silver - Killed by demons on Crowley's orders to prevent the Jefferson Starships from spreading.
- Silver Brothers' Uncle - Killed by demons on Crowley's orders to prevent the Jefferson Starships from spreading.
- Sarah Blake - Strangled to death by Crowley with a spell.
- Margot Cassity - Killed by his hellhound ten years after selling her soul to Crowley.
- Tommy Collins - Magically decapitated by Crowley.
- Dale and Deb - Presumably beaten to death with a tire iron.
- Len Fletcher - Killed by Marco on Crowley's orders.
- Carl Granville - Killed by his hellhound ten years after selling his soul to Crowley.
- Niveus security guard - Slit his throat while helping to capture Brady.
- Noel's Guards - Telekinetically pointed their guns at each other and forced them to fire.
- Marnie's husband - Presumably beaten to death with a tire iron.
- Jenny Klein - Cooked in her own oven either through a hex or by one of Crowley's demons.
- Louis - Exploded at the molecular level.
- One of Plutus' guards - Threw the wooden stake that killed Plutus into his chest while possessing Linda Tran.
- Channing Ngo - Telekinetically snapped her neck
- Jenna Nickerson - Telekinetically slammed into the celling to save Dean.
- Noel - Telekinetically snapped his neck.
- An unnamed future prophet - Exploded at the molecular level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.