This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
In 1992, while she was human, Juanita's husband Brent went in for bypass surgery and ended up dying on the operating table. Juanita blamed the entire surgical team for her husband's death and threatened the hospital with a lawsuit. Juanita went so far as to protest outside of the hospital's main building every day, rain or shine, with signs bearing slogans such as Don't Come Here If You Want to Live and Hospital of Death.
Through unknown circumstances, Juanita was turned into a werewolf later that year and began seeking revenge against the surgical team she blamed for the death of her husband, prowling around the hospital at night. Her actions drew the attention of hunters Sam and Dean Winchester and Bobby Singer. In the middle of the night, while Bobby was sleeping, the two boys took Bobby's truck and gun and went to the hospital to confront Juanita. Dean was able to shoot her, but he missed her heart and thus she survived but played dead. When the Winchesters left to return to their motel room, Juanita hid in the bed of the pickup truck and emerged to attack again at the motel as Bobby realized what had happened. Juanita was able to break down the door, but as she rushed in, Bobby shot Juanita in the heart with a silver bullet, killing her.
After Juanita's attack and death, the Winchesters and Bobby left the motel, leaving Juanita's body in the room. The next day, they caught a news report in a neighboring town about her death and her protests after her husband's death. The three hunters realized that she had been seeking revenge as a werewolf for what happened to Brent, but Bobby believed that they would never know how she became a werewolf in the first place.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
She possessed all the powers of a regular werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, she had the ability to shift between human and wolf form.
- Infectious Bite - Werewolves possess the ability to turn others into werewolves through their bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity.
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, she had strength greater than that of a normal human. She was able to break down a deadbolted door with just a few blows.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - Werewolves have greater than normal speed.
- Super Stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, though she hadn't healed being shot in the chest with a silver bullet that missed her heart by the time of her death not long afterwards.
She possessed all the weaknesses of a regular werewolf.
- Though not outright stated, Juanita was a regular werewolf like Madison with the limitations that came with that as the Winchesters and Bobby hunted her in 1992 and a pureblood wasn't seen by them until twenty years later in 2012.
- Supernatural: Children of Anubis implies that Juanita was most likely the very first werewolf faced by the Winchesters.