Jordan MacNeel was the owner of Smash! Pow! Collectibles in Salem, Ohio. He apparently had no family, children, or any relatives. He took his employees Samantha Juarez, Dirk Winchell, and Stuart Blake under his wing and taught them everything that he knew about comics and gaming.
Jordan was renowned for his over-protectiveness for his belongings. Due to this, he installed many locks and anti-theft glasses in his store.
His relationship with Stuart was not good, due to Stuart persistent theft behavior. He fired Stuart two times due to his persistent thefts from the store. At some point, he was diagnosed with cancer and died because of it. When Jordan died of cancer, he left the store to Samantha and Dirk as the heirs of his shop.
At some point, he had a Batman keychain, which he used for keeping his keys. Due to using it for a long time, he became attached to it. After his death, Jordan's spirit became tethered to his Batman keychain.
Due to being cremated after his death, his ghost form was shapeless.
Frustrated at Stuart Blake's continued theft of items in the store, Jordan's spirit awakened and he became determined to solve the matter on his own, even it meant that it will result in Stuart's eventual death. Jordan follows Stuart home after he locks up the store one night. He possessed a Panthro figure that Stuart had just stolen from the shop and viciously beats him with it.
After Sam and Dean and Stuart's mother leave the house, Jordan attacks Stuart once again, using a chainsaw to severely injure him. When Dean goes to investigate, Jordan throws the chainsaw at Dean as a warning, narrowly missing him.
After learning that Stuart survived his attack after Stuart's mother returns the keys to the comic shop, Jordan possesses the life-size mannequin of the Hatchet Man, knocking Sam unconscious and taking the shop's keys before heading for the hospital to finish off Stuart. Learning they are dealing with a ghost, Dean puts Stuart and Dirk Winchell in a ring of salt while he hunts for Jordan.
Sam tries to figure out what is keeping Jordan tied since he was cremated before he learns from Samantha that he always carried keys around and realizes that might be it.
However, when Jordan's ghostly presence scares Dirk out of the room, he comes face to face with Jordan in the Hatchet Man mannequin. He tells Jordan that Stuart is their friend and if he wants him, he will have to go through him. Jordan turns his attention to Dirk and begins pursuing him through the hospital into the morgue, where a fight ensues with Dean Winchester. As Jordan is about to kill Dean, Sam and Samantha Juarez arrive and burn the Batman keychain, laying Jordan spirit to rest.
Powers and Abilities
Jordan MacNeel was a moderately powerful ghost.
- Material Possession - Lacking a physical ghost form, Jordan relied only on possessing inanimate objects (like toys, action figures, a mannequin, and even a chainsaw) to interact with people.
- Super Strength - He was able to knock Sam and Dean out quite easily.
- Invulnerability - He is invulnerable to most forms of harm, being stabbed in the back merely angered him. He was only put to rest after his keychain was burned.
- Electromagnetic Interference - He was able to cause all the lights to flicker in the hospital with his presence.
- Invisibility - Being a ghost, he was naturally invisible.
- Thermokinesis - His presence caused the air to become very cold, to the point where ice started to form on a glass shelf.
- Telekinesis - When he arrived at the hospital, he caused all the doors and drawers in Stuart's room to shake and open and close violently.
- Burning His Keychain - As he was tied to the keychain, burning it was the only way to put him to rest. Sam burned his keychain with ethanol.
- Jordan's ghost shared similar traits with Chester Johnson's ghost. He seemed completely mindless and driven simply by his personal hate against and deep frustration to Stuart behavior. He also acted completely animal-like, to the point that even he never interacted by voice and was completely mute, only growling and screaming when he was put to rest again. He also showed no hesitation in killing Dirk, one of his pupil's who he was stated to be very close to in life.
- Jordan is also the third ghost that cannot maintain his ghost form due to the cremation of his body and relied on possession to interact with the living. The similar cases were also seen in the ghosts of Dirk MacGregor, Jr. and Chester Johnson. Chester, however, was able to manifest his ghost form in the end.