History[edit | edit source]
Mrs. Plum raised her two daughters Jamie and Jennie to be witches as well. According to Jamie, Mrs. Plum taught her daughters three important things for looking out for themselves: always look your best, never get attached to a man and to make their murders look natural so as to not attract hunters. Compared to her sister, Jennie is much better in her proficiency in magic.
Jennie and Jamie later became hated in their hometown in Stillwater, Oklahoma due to the fact that they misused their powers. The locals already knew it, but feared their powers.
In the end, they become deranged, enjoying playing with men's feelings, using a Love Spell to make men do their bidding, before killing them. However, unlike her older sister, Jennie still exhibited a softer side.
At some point, they encountered Rowena MacLeod. From Rowena, they learned about the existence of the Black Grimoire. Promising to help them to raise their mother with the spell from the book, they later agreed to help Rowena to retrieve the book from the Winchesters.
Season 13[edit | edit source]
The Plum sisters ended up in Fall River, Massachusetts on their way to Lebanon, Kansas in order to retrieve the Black Grimoire. Here, they controlled a local, Dale, to rob a convenient store for some vodka and money. After they got it, they managed to kill him by bashing his head in with a sledgehammer.
They later arrived in Lebanon, Kansas. Here, they acted to lured Dean, with Jamie as the bait, while Jennie put the hex bag to planted the spell. They successfully planted the Love spell on him and controlled him to relinquish the book. Sam, suspicious of Dean's love-struck behaviour, followed Dean and tried to stop the exchange, but was too late. Dean, under the spell's influence, managed to stop Sam from catching the Plum sisters. The sisters were able to flee from the scene. Dean tried to disable Sam and nearly killed him in the process. Rowena showed up to snap Dean from the spell's effects by burning the hex bag to break the spell, successfully saving Sam's life.
Rowena told him about the danger that would happen if the young witches used the book's spells and power. Rowena also revealed that she had previously planted a tracking spell on the Black Grimoire. Since only Rowena was able to read the tracking, the Winchesters teamed up with her to reclaim the book from the Plum sisters.
Upon reaching their hometown, in a store, Jamie read the book. However, the Plum sisters were unable to understand the majority of the book, since it contained numerous old languages that their mother had not taught them. They only knew some spells in the book. However, they found a resurrection spell that they wanted to use. They later cast the Love spell on one of clerks in the store, in order to use his soul as an ingredient in the spell.
Sam, Dean, and Rowena arrived in the town. However, the tracking spell's limitations were revealed by Rowena: the spell only indicated the general vicinity of the book, not the specific area. Dean later managed to track the Plum residence after a clerk in the store give the address to him. Rowena double-crossed the Winchesters, planting an Immobilization spell on them, and heading to the address. The Winchesters, however, were able to disable the spell.
In the Plum residence, Rowena encountered the Plum sisters and revealed that all had been going as planned, and now asked for the payment of the book, as well as her aid in resurrecting the sisters' mother. However, it was revealed that the Plums had succeeded in raising Mrs. Plum, after recklessly using the spell due to their lack of comprehension of Druidic. Now a mindless zombie, Mrs. Plum attacked Rowena. Frightened, Rowena locked herself in the kitchen, but the zombified Mrs. Plum was later able to break down the door, with the Plum sisters watching it and mocking her.
The Winchesters showed up. Jamie picked up a knife and Jennie a hammer. Here, a fight ensued. Sam and Dean were easily overpowered by their strength. Sam correctly deduced that it was a spell that had enhanced their strength to superhuman levels. Rowena revealed that Mrs. Plum was immune to magic and Dean suggested that the only way to kill her was by headshot. Rowena managed to get one of the Winchesters' guns and shot Mrs. Plum in the head, killing her again.
The Plum sisters were able to pin the Winchesters to a table. Distracted by their mother's death, Rowena cursed the Plum sisters with Attack Dog Spell, commanding them to kill each other. Under the command, Jennie struck her sister with a hammer brutally, while Jamie stabbed her multiple times. They both later died due to the inflicted wounds.
Personality[edit | edit source]
As a young witch, she was very ambitious and impatient. She also tended to play around and eventually misused her powers. Along with her sister, Jennie showed no remorse in any of her malevolent actions, and seemed to take sadistic pleasure in killing her victims. According to her sister Jamie, she is the most skilled in magic of the two sisters.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Jennie was a moderately powerful witch.
- Spell Casting - Both Jamie and Jennie were capable to cast spells, in particular the Love Spell.
- Mind Control - The sisters used spells to make men fall in love with them, turning them into utter slaves to their will.
- Necromancy - Using the Black Grimoire, she and sister brought her mother from the dead.
- Super Strength - Empowered by a spell, the Plum sisters were endowed with superhuman strength that was able to overwhelm Sam and Dean.
- Telekinesis - Using a repelling spell, she and her sister telekinetically shoved Sam and Dean against a wall.
- Minimal Invulnerability - As she scoffed the idea of being killed by guns, she was presumably more resilient to gunshots than regular humans, although she could also be killed by conventional means.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Stronger Magic - Stronger magic is capable of disabling and harming her. The powerful witch Rowena MacLeod was easily able to curse Jennie with the Attack Dog Spell, resulting in her death.
- Mortality - She was still mortal. She died to the wounds inflicted by her sister, Jamie.
- Witch-killing bullets - She can be killed by these bullets as seen when she was threatened by the Winchesters and threw them away telekinetically.
- Magic-proof beings - Sooner after bringing their mother back as a zombie, she and her sister realized they could not affect her by magic.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Black Grimoire (briefly) - A spellbook of druidic magic that she and her sister retrieved in order to ressurrect their mother. However, she thought it very complicated as there were whole parts of it that she could not read and it was full of symbols that her mother never taught her.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Actress Elise Gatien previously portrayed Kristen Powell in the Season 6 episode Live Free or Twihard.
- As she and her sister state several times that their mother taught them everything is more likely that they are student witches.
- Interestingly, actress Elise Gatien was on the Tv series IZombie, that is about zombies.