|“||"She's a Nephilim, an abomination."||”|
Metatron then explains her Nephilim heritage and that in order for the trials to be done, Castiel must kill her.
That night, the two angels stalk her but Jane reveals she knows what they are. She begs them to spare her, since she is innocent, and Castiel hesitates as a result. However, when Jane attacks Metatron, Castiel stabs her with an angel blade.
By doing so, Castiel inadvertently triggers the eventual expelling of angels.
She appeared to be a woman aged 20-30. She had reddish-brown hair and light blue-green eyes. Her eyes glowed grey during the fight with Metatron and Castiel.
Powers and Abilities
Her angelic heritage endowed her with three distinct abilities that made her superior to humans in terms of physical prowess but inferior to most Angels. However, it cannot be known if she showed her full power during her encounter with Castiel and Metatron.
- Super strength - As a Nephilim, she bore enough strength to toss low-level angels around. She was also able to throw around a wounded Seraph.
- Astral perception - She could perceive the true form of angels.
- Primordial entities - Amara, God, and Death could annihilate a Nephilim effortlessly.
- Angel Blade - Castiel used his angel blade to kill her.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything.
- The First Blade - When combined with the Mark of Cain, the First Blade can kill almost anything in existence, including Nephilim.
- Her heart was one of the three ingredients needed to banish all angels from Heaven.
- She's the first Nephilim to appear in Supernatural, the second being Jack.
- Unlike Jack, her angelic parent's identity is unknown.
- Jane is the only known character to possess grey-ish colored grace. Jack, another Nephilim, possesses golden grace, which is the exact same color shown in the incidents when soul is mixed with angelic grace. Why Jane's grace has a unique color is unknown.