|“||You want an abomination? I'll show you an abomination.||”|
Jane was a Nephilim, the offspring of an angel and a human reproducing. She worked as a waitress. She was the only known Nephilim left in existence. She was killed by Castiel who was deceived by Metatron into helping him.
Metatron then explains her Nephilim heritage and that in order for the trials to be done, Castiel must kill her.
That night, the two angels stalk her but Jane reveals she knows what they are. She begs them to spare her, since she is innocent, and Castiel hesitates as a result. However, when Jane attacks Metatron, Castiel stabs her with an angel blade.
By doing so, Castiel inadvertently triggers the eventual expelling of angels.
She appeared to be a woman aged 20–30. She had reddish-brown hair and light blue-green eyes. Her eyes glowed grey during the fight with Metatron and Castiel.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
|“||She's Nephilim, an abomination.||”|
- Super Strength - As a Nephilim, she bore enough strength to toss low-level angels around. She was also able to throw around a wounded Seraph.
- Astral Perception - She could perceive the true form of angels.
- Invulnerability - As a Nephilim, she was invulnerable to most forms of harm. A punch from Metatron had no effect on her.
- Angel Blades - Castiel used his angel blade to kill her.
- Her heart was one of the three ingredients needed to banish all angels from Heaven.
- She's the first Nephilim to appear in Supernatural, the second being Jack.
- Unlike Jack, her angelic parent's identity is unknown.