|“||Oh, go ahead and shoot me, if it makes you feel better. Besides, I could use a good... you know... tickle.||”|
Invulnerability is the ability to withstand any amount of physical damage or harmful force, causing little if any harm or pain to the individual. All beings with this ability bodies', except for The Darkness, God, and Death, draw blood and can be pierced and penetrated by earthly objects but it doesn't do anything.
A high Invulnerability does not necessarily imply many abilities. Leviathans are difficult to kill but possess few abilities.
A low Invulnerability does not necessarily imply few abilities. Witches can be killed by anything that would kill a human, but powerful witches can cast spells that can even affect Leviathans and Seraphs.
Characters with this abilityEdit
These supernatural entities are next to indestructible and can likely only be killed by comparably powerful beings or more powerful ones. Seeing as Death's scythe can kill even him, it can kill God
- Cain - As the bearer of the Mark of Cain and the very first Knight of Hell he can't be killed by normal means; only the power of The First Blade or The Darkness can kill him. God and Death can also kill him but not before they remove the Mark.
- Dean (formerly) - As the bearer of the Mark of Cain and as a Knight of Hell he can't be killed by normal means; only the power of The First Blade or The Darkness can kill him. God and Death can also kill him but not before they remove the Mark and as human he can be killed only to be resurrected again as Knight of Hell.
- Lucifer (formerly) - Since Lucifer once bore the Mark of Cain, he was almost indestructible.
- Castiel (formerly) - Due to his massive absorption of the Purgatory souls, Castiel became immune to nearly any form of harm as seen when he was unfazed from being stabbed in the back by an angel blade. After turning into a mutated angel, he was no longer vulnerable to angelic blades or any other angelic weaknesses. Enochian signs were then useless against him as seen when he tracked down and cornered Crowley in his sigil-covered trailer. However, Death and God were still more powerful than him. He was also vulnerable to the mass of souls and Leviathans inside him, which, according to multiple individuals, would eventually cause Castiel's human vessel to explode due to his inability to properly contain so many souls and control all of that power
- The Shadow - There is nothing known that can harm or even kill him, though sleep deprivation seems to cause him some pain.
- Death - Death had a considerable immunity against nearly all kind of physical and supernatural attacks, and he was close to being indestructible. However, he was killed by his own Scythe.
- Billie - As the new death, Billie was able to withstand Rowena's attack at full force like it was nothing. The only thing that can kill Billie is her own scythe.
- God - God is close to being completely invincible and nearly nothing can hurt him at all. However, Death has claimed that he can reap him. The Darkness is also capable of hurting, and killing him.
- The Darkness - The older sister of God. Due to her destructive nature, she was sealed away. More powerful than God or Death, she is beyond destruction by anything except God(and maybe Death).
These beings are among the most resilient and powerful in the Supernatural universe, they have very few weaknesses and could only be killed by nigh-omnipotent forces or very rare and powerful weapons.
- Archangels - The Darkness, God, Death and Jack can harm and kill them without much effort. When it comes to weapons, only Death's Scythe, Lance of Michael and an Archangel Blade (provided it is wielded by an Archangel) can destroy them. It has been shown that the spear owned by the Alternate Kaia Nieves can harm Archangels as evidenced with Michael, though whether it can kill them is not yet known.
- Eve - Eve can only be killed by Phoenix ash, The First Blade, Death's scythe, or the Darkness, God, and Death.
- Jack - Shares his father's immunity to Angel Blades.
- Leviathans - Nigh-indestructible beasts created by God. Weakened only by Borax, beheading, and hunger. Magic can at least affect them. Killed only by each other, or by bibbing (eating themselves), by the Bone Of Righteous Mortal Washed In the Three Bloods of Fallen, The First Blade, Death's scythe, or primordial entities like the Darkness, God, Death, or Archangels.
- Shtriga - Vulnerable only to iron bullets, when they are feeding.
- Soul Eater - They can only be killed by the Soul Eater Killing Sigil, the users must paint a sigil in the house that the Soul Eater is occupying, and another sigil inside the Soul Eater's nest.
These Supernatural beings have certain vulnerabilities, however could also be killed be some higher-tier entities like archangels.
- Alphas - Vulnerable only to the weaknesses of their respective species, but are more resilient, and sometimes even immune to some things. In the case of the Alpha Vampire, he is specifically stated to be invulnerable to a device capable of effortlessly killing normal vampires with the Colt being the only known weapon capable of harming him.
- Angels - This includes Seraphim, Grigori, Cupids and regular angels. Vulnerable only to each other, an angel blade, The First Blade, powerful magic, Holy fire, Death's Scythe, Leviathans, Eve, Archangels, Death, God, and the Darkness.
- Princes of Hell - Killable by The Colt, The First Blade, Death's Scythe, Lance of Michael and Higher-Tier Entities.
- Knights of Hell - Killable by The Colt, The First Blade, Death's Scythe, Lance of Michael and Higher-Tier Entities.
- Deities - Weakened only by particular weapons, rituals, or by more powerful beings.
- Fairies - Fairies can be killed by strong electromagnetic waves. Iron can hurt fairies and dark fairies burn when touched with silver.
- Famine, War, and Pestilence - Weakened only by the removal of their ring, however when they assume human forms, they can receive damage. Only Death's Scythe can kill their physical form but won't destroy the attribute. The First Blade's effect on them is unknown.
- Ghosts - Ghosts can be sent to heaven or hell by the destruction of the object or remains that allows them to remain on Earth, or by resolving the issues keeping them there.
- Nachzehrer - Very durable and hard to kill, can only be killed by placing copper coins in their mouths then decapitating them.
- Jane - Shrugged off a punch from an angel. Can be killed by an angel blade.
- Qareen - Qareens can only be killed by destroying their hearts, though if a Qareen is enslaved, the heart will be removed making it harder to kill it.
- Samhain - The unique multicolored Demon Samhain was able to generate White Light, this indicates that he is probably similar vulnerable like White-eyed demons. He was also immune to Iron.
- The Wicked Witch - Could be killed by the Ruby Slippers.
- White-eyed Demons - Highly resistant to salt, holy water, iron and palo santo, can't be killed by regular angel's smiting touch. Killable by The Colt, The First Blade, Death's Scythe, and Higher-Tier Entities.
- Whore of Babylon - Can be killed by a stake made from a Cypress tree in Babylon wielded by a servant of Heaven.
These Supernatural beings have certain non-physical vulnerabilities, however could also be killed by a lot of higher-tier entities like angels or powerful demons.
- Black-eyed and Red-eyed demons - Angel Blades, The First Blade, The Colt, Demon Bombs, spells, and Ruby's knife can kill them.
- Dragons - Vulnerable to blades forged with Dragon's blood.
- Hellhounds - Can be killed by an angel blade.
- Jefferson Starships - Can be killed by beheading with a silver blade.
- Jesse Turner - As the hybrid of a demon and a human, Jesse was vulnerable to everything demons were vulnerable to.
- Phoenix - Weakened by iron, can be killed by the Colt.
- Siren - Can be killed by a bronze dagger coated in the blood of someone under its influence.
These supernatural beings, while slightly more resilient than humans, have a many vulnerabilities, can often be killed by conventional means - like fire, beheading and silver knives, and higher-tier entities.
- Amazons - Can be killed by everything, that kills a human as well.
- Arachne - Vulnerable to beheading.
- Banshee - Killable by being stabbed in the heart with a gold blade.
- Changelings - Can be killed by fire, will immediately die if his mother is killed.
- Crocotta - They can be killed by stabbing the back of their neck.
- Djinn - Killable by brain damage and a silver knife dipped in dog's blood.
- Ghouls - Can be killed by decapitation or considerable brain damage.
- Kitsune - Can be killed by destroying their heart or starvation.
- Lamia - Can be killed by being stabbed with a blessed silver knife or being burned.
- Okami - Can be killed by a bamboo dagger blessed by a Shinto priest or wood chippers.
- Pishtaco - Can be killed by silver.
- Rawhead - Can be killed by electricity.
- Rugaru - They are vulnerable to fire and the Rugaru Killing Gun.
- Shojo - Can be killed by a katana consecrated by a Shinto blessing.
- Skinwalkers - Can be killed by silver.
- Vampires - Beheading, smiting, Leviathans, and Additive 3.0 can kill them.
- Vetala - Can be killed by stabbing their hearts with a silver knife, then twisting once.
- Wendigo - Can be killed by fire or silver.
- Werewolf - Can be killed by silver, decapitation, or dismemberment.
- Witch - While the spells of powerful witches can affect even Leviathans or Seraphs, they are ironically still vulnerable to everything that could kill a regular human.
- Wraith - Can be killed by silver.