Indestructibility is the property to be beyond destruction, no matter how powerful an attempt to destroy this object or entity is.
Characters with this ability
These supernatural entities are next to indestructible and can only be killed by beings of the same level of power or higher.
- Cain - As the bearer of the Mark of Cain and the very first Knight of Hell, he can't be killed by normal means.
- Death - Death had a considerable immunity against nearly all kind of physical and supernatural attacks.
- Famine, Pestilence, and War - Although their physical bodies could be damaged, and the Horsemen themselves could be weakened, they couldn't be destroyed but by a handful of weapons and beings.
- Ghosts - Souls can be annihilated if by the Darkness and will cease with reality itself when God or Amara die.
- God - God is close to indestructible; only Death or the Darkness could kill him.
- The Darkness - After a combined attack from angels, demons, and witches, Amara was still standing (albeit barely). Even after being struck by Lucifer following the combined attack, she still managed to overpower both Lucifer and God, as well as mortally wound the latter.
These beings are among the most resilient and powerful in the Supernatural universe, they have very few weaknesses and could only be killed by nigh-omnipotent forces or very rare and powerful weapons.
- Archangels - Archangels are immune to almost all known forms of physical harm, save for a handful of weapons.
- Eve - Eve existed in Purgatory for a long time, and was related to Leviathans. Only one substance was said to be able to kill her.
- Knights of Hell - Powerful demons trained by Cain, they were resistant even to the Demon-Killing Knife.
- Leviathans - Nigh-indestructible beasts created by God, one of them survived having a car dropped on it.
These Supernatural beings have certain vulnerabilities, and could also be killed be some higher-tier entities like archangels.
- Alphas - Alphas are immune to everything their children are immune to, and are more resilient to their weaknesses as well. Some Alphas are immune to weaknesses their children share.
- Angels - Angels can't be harmed but by a few weapons. Their vessels, while occupied, are virtually indestructible, as long as the means by which the vessel is harmed doesn't affect the angel.
- Azazel - A unique yellow-eyed demon. Immune to holy water and salt, in addition to other immunities shared by demons.
- Deities - While they were still worshiped, they were next to invincible. Despite having lost most of their worshipers, however, they are still almost indestructible.
- Fairies - Fairies are immune to everything monsters are immune to and are invulnerable to several forms of harm.
- Jesse Turner - As the hybrid of a demon and a human, Jesse was immune to everything demons were immune to.
- Nephilim - As the offspring between an angel and a human, Nephilim are very resilient to physical damage.
- Samhain - The unique multicolored Demon Samhain showed little pain when cut by the Demon-Killing Knife, which is excruciating even to Knights of Hell.
- The Wicked Witch - She was almost impossible to destroy, as even things that killed regular witches had no effect on her.
- White-eyed demons - Highly resistant to salt, holy water, iron, and Palo Santo (holy wood), as well as a regular angel's smiting.
- Whore of Babylon - The Whore was invulnerable to almost every known form of physical harm.
These Supernatural beings have certain non-physical vulnerabilities, however could also be killed be a lot of higher-tier entities like angels or powerful demons.
- Vampires - Beheading, Angel's Touch, Leviathans, corn syrup can kill them.
- Siren - Can be killed by Bronze Dagger Coated in Blood of Victim.
- Black-eyed and Red-eyed demons - Angel Blades, The First Blade, The Colt, Demon Bomb's, Spells,... can kill them.
- Phoenix - Weakened by iron, can be killed by the Colt.
- Dragons - Vulnerable by blades forged with dragon's blood.
- Jefferson Starships - Can be killed by beheading with a silver blade.
- Hellhounds - Can be killed by an angel blade and possibly regular angels.
- Nachzehrer - Complete removal of the head and placing a Charon's obol or copper coin in their kill Nachzehrer.
These supernatural beings have a many vulnerabilities, can often be killed by conventional means - like fire, beheading and silver knives, and higher-tier entities.
- Ghouls - Can be killed by decapitation or considerable Brain damage.
- Rawhead - Can be killed by electricity.
- Wendigo - Can be killed by fire or silver.
- Amazons - Can be killed by everything, that kills a human as well.
- Kitsune - Can be killed by destroying their heart or starvation.
- Changeling - Can be killed by fire, will immediately die if his mother is killed.
- Pishtaco - Can be killed by silver.
- Skinwalker - Can be killed by silver.
- Wraith - Can be killed by silver.
- Okami - Can be killed by Wood chippers.
- Witches - While the spells of most powerful witches like Rowena or the Starks can highly affect even Leviathans or Seraphs, they are ironically still vulnerable to everything that could kill a regular human.
- Djinn - Killable by Brain damage and silver.
- Arachne - Vulnerable to beheading.
- Shtriga - Vulnerable to iron bullets, when they are feeding.
- Werewolf - Can be killed by Silver.