Indestructibility is the property to be beyond destruction, no matter how powerful an attempt to destroy this object or entity is.
Characters with this ability
These supernatural entities are next to indestructible and can likely only be killed by beings of the same level of power or higher. Seeing as Death's scythe can kill even him, it can likely kill God and because the First Blade is powered by the Darkness, it might be able to kill Death and maybe even God.
- The Darkness - God said that a light equivalent of 10000 suns set to supernova could kill the Darkness.
- God - God is close to be completely invincible and nearly nothing can hurt, move or affect him at all, however, Death has claimed that he can reap him but Death died before this could be tested out. The Darkness fatally wounded God.
- Death - Death had a considerable immunity against nearly all kind of physical and supernatural attacks, he was close to be indestructable, however he was killed by Dean Winchester with his own scythe.
- Pestilence, War and Famine - Weakened only by the removal of their ring, however when they assume human forms, they can receive damage. They cannot be killed by any weapon except Death's Scythe.
- Cain - As the bearer of the Mark of Cain and the very first Knight of Hell he can't be killed by normal mean, only the power of The First Blade can kill him. God and Death can also kill him but not before they remove the Mark.
These beings are among the most resilient and powerful in the Supernatural universe, they have very few weaknesses and could only be killed by nigh-omnipotent forces or very rare and powerful weapons.
- Archangels - God, the Darkness and Death can kill them without much effort. When it comes to weapons, only Death's Scythe, The First Blade and an Archangel Blade can destroy them, Magic could affect them as well to some degree, besides that, no physical or supernatural attacks can harm them in deadly.
- Leviathans - Are nigh-indestructible beasts created by God. Weakened only by Borax, beheading and hunger. Magic can at least affect them. Killed only by each other, or by bibbing ( themselves), by the Bone Of Righteous Mortal Washed In the Three Bloods of Fallen, Death's Scythe, The First Blade or higher entities like God, Death and the Darkness.
- Knights of Hell - The only weapons powerful enough to kill a Knight of Hell are The First Blade and Death's Scythe. God, Death, and the Darkness could kill them as well. .
- Eve - Eve can only be killed by phoenix ash, The First Blade, Death's scythe, or the Darkness, God and Death.
These Supernatural beings have certain vulnerabilities, however could also be killed be some higher-tier entities like archangels.
- Ghosts - Ghosts can be sent to heaven or hell by the destruction of the object or remains that allows them to remain on Earth, or by resolving the issues keeping them there.
- Angels - This includes Seraphim, Grigori, Cupids and regular angels. Vulnerable only to each other, an angel blade, The First Blade, powerful magic, Holy fire, Death's Scythe, Archangels, Leviathans, Eve, Death, the Darkness and God.
- Nephilim - Shrugged off a punch from an angel. Can be killed by an angel blade.
- Azazel - The unique yellow-eyed Demon. Immune to holy water, salt, iron, palo santo. Most likely immune to a regular angel's smiling touch. Killable by The Colt, The First Blade, Death's Scythe, and Higher-Tier Entities.
- White-eyed demons - Highly resistant to salt, holy water, iron and palo santo, can't be killed by a regular angel's smiting touch. Killable by The Colt, The First Blade, Death's Scythe, and Higher-Tier Entities.
- Jesse Turner - Despite his nigh-omnipotence, he is still vulnerable to many common demon weaknesses.
- Whore of Babylon - Can be killed by a stake made from a Cypress tree in Babylon wielded by a servant of Heaven.
- Samhain - The unique multicolored Demon Samhain was able to generate White Light, this indicates that he is probably similar vulnerable like White-eyed demons. He was also immune to Iron.
- Alphas - Vulnerable only to the weaknesses of their respective species, but are more resilient, and sometimes even immune to some things.
- Fairies - Fairies can be killed by strong electromagnetic waves.
- The Wicked Witch - Could be killed by the Ruby Slippers.
- Deities - Weakened only by particular weapons, rituals, or by more powerful being, for example other deities or Archangels.
These Supernatural beings have certain non-physical vulnerabilities, however could also be killed be a lot of higher-tier entities like angels or powerful demons.
- Vampires - Beheading, Angel's Touch, Leviathans, corn syrup can kill them.
- Siren - Can be killed by Bronze Dagger Coated in Blood of Victim.
- Black-eyed and Red-eyed demons - Angel Blades, The First Blade, The Colt, Demon Bomb's, Spells,... can kill them.
- Phoenix - Weakened by iron, can be killed by the Colt.
- Dragons - Vulnerable by blades forged with dragon's blood.
- Jefferson Starships - Can be killed by beheading with a silver blade.
- Hellhounds - Can be killed by an angel blade and possibly regular angels.
- Nachzehrer - Complete removal of the head and placing a Charon's obol or copper coin in their kill Nachzehrer.
These supernatural beings have a many vulnerabilities, can often be killed by conventional means - like fire, beheading and silver knives, and higher-tier entities.
- Ghouls - Can be killed by decapitation or considerable Brain damage.
- Rawhead - Can be killed by electricity.
- Wendigo - Can be killed by fire or silver.
- Amazons - Can be killed by everything, that kills a human as well.
- Kitsune - Can be killed by destroying their heart or starvation.
- Changeling - Can be killed by fire, will immediately die if his mother is killed.
- Pishtaco - Can be killed by silver.
- Skinwalker - Can be killed by silver.
- Wraith - Can be killed by silver.
- Okami - Can be killed by Wood chippers.
- Witches - While the spells of most powerful witches like Rowena or the Starks can highly affect even Leviathans or Seraphs, they are ironically still vulnerable to everything that could kill a regular human.
- Djinn - Killable by Brain damage and silver.
- Arachne - Vulnerable to beheading.
- Shtriga - Vulnerable to iron bullets, when they are feeding.
- Werewolf - Can be killed by Silver.