This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
Upon his first appearance, he appeared as an old man. He then took Dean Winchester's form and later shape shifted into a giant coyote, capable of standing on its hind legs.
In the novelEdit
He was the one who guided Xochi that all her problems originated back at home. He also told the hunters about the Alpha Borderwalker and her powers. He tricks Dean by telling him that he should ask for a white copal present in a necklace with the Alpha when in fact that white copal was the very heart of the Alpha.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
His weaknesses were never mentioned.
- Immortality - As a deity, he was not subject to old age or natural death.
- Invulnerability - He could not be harmed by conventional weapons.
- Superhuman Strength - He possessed superhuman strength.
- Shapeshifting - Could take on any appearance at will.
- Reality Warping - He manipulated a small flame and changed it into a flower, the flower then became a fat horned lizard.