|“||You're gonna fight God, that's the stuff of heroes, right? So you're going to need the luck of heroes, Hercules, Cú Chulainn, Gilgamesh, I've helped them all! I can help you too.||”|
History[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Several millennia after God created the lesser deities, the roman goddess of luck, Fortuna, who favored those she deemed "true heroes", encountered Hercules and gave him luck in his journey/adventures.
In 2020, Fortuna mentioned Hercules, along with Cú Chulainn and Gilgamesh as examples of "true heroes" that she has blessed with luck, Dean later states that she didn't really give them the luck of Hercules.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season 8
- Trial and Error (mentioned only)
- Season 14
- Ouroboros (mentioned only)
- Season 15
- The Gamblers (mentioned only)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hercules was one of the heroes that Fortuna deemed worthy and helped along the millennia, others include Cú Chulainn, Gilgamesh, Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester.
- In classical mythology, Hercules was the Roman equivalent of the Greek divine hero Heracles, who was the son of Zeus (Roman equivalent Jupiter) and the mortal Alcmene.