|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
During the Rescue of Bobby Singer, hunter Sam Winchester spotted one of the demons approaching and attempted to attack him with a Purgatory Blade. The demon easily pinned Sam to a wall, but was killed by Bobby with the demon-killing knife before he could harm Sam. As the second demon rushed Bobby, he was quickly killed by Bobby with the knife as well. The attack gave a third demon the chance to assume Sam's form in a failed effort to trick Bobby.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they need vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than humans and most monsters. In a fight, one easily overpowered hunter Sam Winchester.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Demon-Killing Knife - As regular low-level demons, they were vulnerable to the knife.