The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Hand-to-hand fight is the application of rough physical force with use of special receptions of fight, shock equipment.
Characters with this AbilityEdit
Master Hand To Hand CombatantEdit
- Alternate Michael - The strongest of the angels, with eons worth of fighting experience. He is tremendously accomplished in martial arts. During his fight with Lucifer, Michael was able to soundly defeat him, easily deflecting his blows and quickly restraining him. He also easily dodged Gabriel's blade strikes without bothering to use his own sword before he swiftly disarmed Gabriel of his blade, twisting his arm and stunning him in the face before using his blade to kill him. When he fought Sam, Dean and Castiel, all armed with weapons, Michael made short work of them, easily punching and knocking out Castiel before he could even attempt to slash him, swiftly knocked out Sam before he could shoot with 2 punches and effortlessly countered Dean's attempt to stab him and disarmed him of his Angel Blade before pummeling and subduing him with a choke-hold, with only the arrival of Jack preventing Michael from killing them. At one point, he was able to trounce the Alternate Kaia using her spear unarmed with ease, only being wounded upon being caught off-guard. He was also able to eventually best Dean when he was armed with Kaia's spear, although it took him more effort than he did with Alternate Kaia. While inside of Dean's mind where Michael had no powers and was on even ground with his opponents, his fighting prowess was shown when he easily overpowered Sam, Dean and Castiel at once, although it should be noted that Dean's anger made him predictable. However, when they caught him by surprise, the three were able to briefly overpower Michael and throw him into the bar cooler and lock it, effectively trapping him within Dean's mind.
- Michael - As the strongest and oldest of the Angels, with intensive combat training and eons worth of fighting experience, Michael should be an exceptionally skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Although little of his skills have been shown, he proved to be easily more than a match for Castiel even when his hands were restrained by Supernatural Handcuffs, slamming his head to the table so swiftly Castiel couldn't even see Michael move before easily throwing him over and gripping his neck. Considering his ability to defeat Lucifer in combat during the War In Heaven and was considered to be the inevitable winner had they fought in the Apocalypse, his skills can be considered superior to Lucifer's.
- Lucifer - Being the second strongest and oldest of the Angels, with intensive combat training and eons worth of combat experience, Lucifer is an extremely accomplished hand-to-hand combatant. He effortlessly slaughtered dozens of Pagans and easily reacted to Gabriel trying to stab him and disarmed and took control of his blade to seemingly kill him. Repeatedly, Lucifer was able to overpower Dean and Sam effortlessly, beating both of them to a bloody pulp and at one point instantly disarming Dean of his gun and beating him to submission within seconds. At one point, he was able to easily overwhelm Sam, Dean and Castiel simultaneously while in his Cage, also disarming Castiel. He also effortlessly overpowered Castiel even while he was weakened due to his vessel deteriorating, easily dodging around his blows before beating and throwing him aside, and even with his grace being low, he was able to escape from Castiel and wound him enough to make him pass out later on. He even briefly held his ground against the far stronger Alternate Michael before the latter overpowered him, parrying his attacks and punching him twice. In their final battle, despite Dean's power boost from Michael who Dean was acting as a vessel to, with his super-charged state dramatically increasing his physical powers too, Lucifer was able to easily disarm him of his blade and go toe-to-toe with and eventually overpower Dean in their mid-air fist fight, hitting Dean as much as Dean hit him and kicking him aside before easily intercepting his charge and finally pummeling him.
- Raphael - With eons of combat experience, Raphael was a highly accomplished hand-to-hand combatant. He proved effortlessly capable of overpowering his younger brother Castiel, punching and kicking him down a flight of stairs before beating him into submission without even giving the Seraph an opportunity to do much as attempt to retaliate.
- Gabriel - With eons of combat experience, Gabriel was highly skilled in hand-to-hand combatant. He repeatedly displayed being able to defeat and restrain Dean with ease, albeit due to his superior strength. Even while weakened from Asmodeus draining of his grace, Gabriel proved himself able to slaughter Loki's demigod children as well as hold his own against Loki himself, although to defeat him needed the Winchesters giving him his blade. While his skill level is inferior to that of his older brothers, he was able to briefly hold his own against Alternate Michael, managing to block a few of his attacks and punch him once.
- Cain - The Father of Murder and the trainer of the Knights of Hell, Cain was a highly skilled martial artist. He was able to overpower and slaughter a battalion of demons with little effort. He was able to casually fight Dean when most of his powers were suppressed and retain the upper hand despite Dean wielding the First Blade, although it should be noted that Dean was not using the powers of the Mark due to not giving into it, in the end only losing after being caught off-guard.
- Castiel - Castiel is an excellent hand to hand combatant, deemed to be among the best of Heaven's soldiers. He was capable of briefly fighting against Alastair, initially pummeling him before being pinned to a hookbar, and later standing up to Uriel, landing more blows than Uriel did and only losing due to his superior strength. Even as a fallen angel, Castiel's skill more than made up for his diminishing power against his fellow angels, as he gave one of Zachariah's angels, armed with an angel blade, a swift trashing before killing him with his own angel blade, and easily thwarted a surprise attack from one of the angels guarding Adam's resurrected body, disarming him of his angel blade and using it to swiftly kill the angel. This skill, in addition to his powers greatly increasing after he became a Seraph, has only improved over the course of the series, partly due to his time spent with the Winchesters who are formidable combatants themselves and his brief time spent as a Hunter-in-training. His skills are shown in his fights against other inhuman beings, as he is able to disarm many beings with Angelic weaponry and then use that weapon to kill them. He has proven capable of fighting his lesser angelic brethren with ease, shown when he easily defeated one of Raphael's followers despite the latter having just disarmed and was using his angel blade against him when he had just determined Balthazar's location, forcefully tossing away the blades the angel was using against him and tossing him out of the building alongside himself, overpowered and killed Rachel despite having been injured by an angel blade, swiftly defeated Bartholomew unarmed despite holding back and Bartholomew wielding an angel blade, easily dominated Duma and two other angels simultaneously before being caught off-guard, effortlessly beat Eremiel despite him being armed by an angel blade, and even while his hands were restrained by the Supernatural Handcuffs and he was weakened from torture, swiftly overpowered and killed both Jonah and Efram. Castiel had also displayed the ability to use his skill to fight against stronger beings, as shown when up against two leviathans and surprised, after recovering from the harsh beat down, he managed to toss aside one and then punch her for Dean to decapitate her, in addition to also being able to force back Magog unarmed before using his angel blade against Magog's sword, surprise and knock Lucifer away from Sam before being soundly pinned down when he fought him alongside Sam and Dean, briefly hold his own against him when his vessel was deteriorating and even managed to force Lucifer to escape from him when Lucifer's grace was considerably reduced, although the fight left Castiel injured enough to pass out. This skill remained with him even as he became human, as he managed to kill an angel in a broken bus without his powers, although the angel was caught off guard at the discovery that Castiel was now human. Due to his superior strength, Castiel could easily defeat and beat Dean to a pulp, doing so twice, once before even becoming a Seraph and an alternate version of him easily beat both him and Sam, although it must be noted that Dean was surprised and trying to reason with him and still managed to land blows. Over time, his fighting skills, as they continued to improve, even reached the level from when he briefly held against Dean when he was powered by the Mark, blocking two of Dean's blows and even able to counter and simultaneously get a hold on Dean before finally being decisively overpowered while holding back as he had no intention to harm him, to eventually becoming capable of surpassing Sam in skill, as shown when Castiel outfought not only Sam but also several other humans controlled by the psychic Chip. He was able to easily defeat two of them with a single punch, even doing so with a single hand while handling the other using his other hand, and easily break out when one of them got a hold on him, as well as blocking Sam's attacks with minor struggle and knocking him down and Sam only managed to defeat him when Castiel was off-guard, with it being made more notable by the fact that Castiel had no intentions to kill in the fight. He later on used hand-to-hand combat to easily smite several zombies unleashed by God before taking Jack's corpse and fleeing.
- Virgil - Even without his powers, Virgil proved to be highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat, able to hold his own against both Sam and Dean in a fist fight, managing to briefly force the brothers back before getting restrained in their first fight and also able to break out of Dean's hold and knock him away with a punch of his own despite having been beaten quite badly and managing to sucker-punch Sam in their second altercation before being ultimately overpowered in his wounded state and beaten to unconsciousness.
- Angels - Due to their millennia of experience, many of the angels were accomplished fighter expert hand-to-hand combatant capable of tossing aside monsters, humans and other threats with great ease, although they appear to be less skilled than hunters, namely Sam, Dean and Mary Winchester. Their inferior skill could be due to them not walking the earth for about two thousand years, causing them to become out of practice compared to archangels and grigori. However, high-level angels, other than Castiel, have proven themselves to seemingly lack this weakness, as Anna Milton could easily defeat Dean, Mary and John despite being weakened by time traveling to 1978, though this could be explained their lack of experience fighting angels at the time and she mainly teleported to gain the upper hand over them and was knocked down at times by Mary and John. Uriel, known to be a specialist, was able to kill seven angels but when fighting Castiel, he proved to be inferior to him in skill, unable to land more hits on him despite his superior strength and only beating him by hitting him with a crowbar. Ishim, an angelic squad captain, formerly Castiel's superior, proved to be able to easily defeat a weakened Castiel and toss aside Sam, Dean and Lily without much effort, even after Lily had disarmed him.
- Grigori - Being the first watcher angel squad, they are very accomplished in fighting. One of them, Tamiel was able to successfully outclass Sam and Dean Winchester, despite Dean possessing the Mark of Cain, as well as Castiel all at once without much effort, only being killed by Claire upon being caught off-guard.
- Princes of Hell - Being the first demons after Lilith and the generals of hell's armies, the Princes of Hell had millennia of combat experience and were highly accomplished fighters. Though he usually relied on telekinesis to throw around his enemies, Azazel was an extremely capable fighter, effortlessly dodging Mary Winchester's knife attacks before disarming her with one hand and restraining her. Ramiel was an exceptional fighter, easily defeating the Seraph Castiel and quickly separating Dean, Sam and Mary when he fought them all at once, soundly knocking back Sam and Mary and fairly quickly overpowering Dean and would have killed him had Sam not interfered. It was only due to Mary briefly distracting him with a stab to the back with an Angel Blade that Sam was able to gain control over the Lance of Michael and kill him. Asmodeus was an accomplished fighter capable of easily delivering a serious beating to the former British Men of Letters specialist Arthur Ketch. Dagon was an exceptional fighter, easily trouncing the Seraphim Castiel in a fist fight.
- Alastair - Alastair was a capable fighter. He was able to fight evenly with the angel Castiel before overpowering and pinning him to the ground. Alastair easily defeated Dean after he was caught off-guard and had him in a choke hold with one hand until Castiel intervened. Like before, Alastair pummeled him before being pinning the angel to a hookbar.
- Dean Winchester - He was trained by his father as a child in the arts of being a Hunter. He is highly accomplished in hand-to-hand combat; he has subdued several human assailants with ease in multiple episodes and bested physically more powerful creatures, often unarmed or equipped with only a blade. Dean is a superior combatant to his younger brother Sam and while he gets overpowered by Sam at times, it was only due to Sam having an advantage due to his emotions clouding him and whenever he is fighting Sam at full fighting capability, he always beats him despite Sam being stronger. Dean once slaughtered a nest of vampires on his own, his grandfather Samuel Campbell was greatly impressed and remarked on his skill. Dean also proved capable of overpowering other skillful hunters: Dean defeated Gordon Walker with less effort than Sam did and initially pummeled him when he had a gun before being overpowered and captured and also eventually bested Rufus Turner and his mother when she was young both when not fighting to kill. Due to his year-long stay in Purgatory and the realm's animal-like survival of the fittest environment, Dean greatly honed his hunting skills and instincts. Even when up against three demons, Dean was able to take them down single-handedly using only his hand-to-hand experience and the demon killing knife, something which impressed the powerful demon, and his ancestor, Cain greatly. In addition, with the Mark of Cain granting him the strength needed to fight Angels, Dean was able to take on the Grigori Tamiel and land several blows before being overpowered and easily defeat Castiel despite his own fighting ability, although it should be noted Castiel held back as he was not trying to harm Dean. He could briefly fight against Cain and land some blows before he was ultimately overpowered. His skills also allowed him to overpower highly trained and accomplished military fighters such as Cole Trenton and Bernard and at one point, despite his knee being injured and being disoriented, Dean proved able to not only hold his own against Arthur Ketch, an excellent fighter who was considered a specialist among the British Men of Letters, but also come out on top in the end, eventually able to knock him down after being viciously beaten up and soon broke out from being pinned to a wall by Ketch using a wooden piece and brutally beat him down, even going as far as to gloat on his victory and on how it was stupid for Arthur to try to outfight him, with Arthur actually admitting this and resorting to holding him in gunpoint. More displays of his incredible fighting abilities was when he was able to stay in combat for a time with the Prince of Hell Ramiel while Sam and Mary was easily overpowered, managing to land two blows, and also overpower the significantly stronger Magog with his superior fighting skill, eventually managing to gain Magog's blade and use it to kill him. When fighting against the super-charged Lucifer, while empowered by Michael, Dean proved to be able to go toe-to-toe with him despite Lucifer's far greater fighting experience and power for a reasonable length of time, with Lucifer even going as far as to, even if mockingly, compliment Dean's ability to stand up to him that long, noting he "gave it a good try". Although soundly defeated by the Alternate Kaia when surprised, when alerted, while Sam and Jody were swiftly defeated, Dean managed to prevent her from using her spear against him, only losing once caught off-guard. While fighting Michael armed with the spear, Dean was actually capable of standing his ground. He was also able to, even if with extreme difficulty, fight against and land solid blows on an alternate timeline version of Castiel while Sam was entirely outclassed by him, although to no avail due to the latter's invulnerability, and could likewise briefly go up against Noah Ophis whereas Sam was no match for him. When faced against several ghosts unleashed by God, Dean not only used a fence to kill them but also proved more than capable of knocking them down with kicks and takedowns, which Sam did not resort to. Dean was later able to beat and kill Lee Webb in a fight despite the fact that John Winchester stated that he'd never seen a better fighter than Lee which was high praise coming from John.
- Sam Winchester - Trained in the arts of hunting by his father, Sam is a very capable combatant. As a boy, Sam's skills enabled him to defeat a bully twice his size easily, landing solid blows that quickly knocked down the bully and avoiding each one of his. He also managed to fight off Amy Pond's two bullies simultaneously. As Sam gave up hunting to attend college, his skills were rusty in comparison to his older brother Dean. As Sam got back into hunting, he quickly got back into shape. Although he is still not as skilled as Dean, with his superior physical strength backing him up, he can fight back Dean for a reasonable amount of time and at times Dean's emotions clouded his fighting, he is able to overpower his brother, even defeating him once. Even when Dean had surpassed Sam's strength with the Mark, Sam still managed to fight off his brother noticeably better than Castiel, displaying he was initially better in fighting than the Seraph, being able to block and briefly pummel Dean before getting beaten down. He could easily beat many humans, as shown when he disarmed and fought off a S.W.A.T officer before getting arrested, defeated Gordon Walker (who had just previously defeated and captured Dean) after the latter briefly had the upper hand in the fight, effortlessly beat Deputy Sheriff Atkins to a pulp, fought off fellow hunters Tim Janklow and Reggie Hull simultaneously, took on two Secret Service agents simultaneously without taking a single blow before ultimately being held at gunpoint, and easily overpowered Nick, beating him half to death and strangling him, before getting hit with a rock. He has been seen to be capable of standing his ground against and defeating supernatural beings much stronger than him, as shown when fought and briefly knocked out the much stronger Jake Talley despite his shoulder being injured by the latter, held his own against Samhain, intercepting the demons charge with a vicious uppercut and briefly overwhelming him with a flurry of blows before the latter overpowered him, held his own against Lucifer in the Limbo alongside Dean and Castiel, punching him twice and grabbing him from behind, stopped Ramiel's attempt to stab Dean with the Lance of Michael and managed to hold him off in a struggle over the Lance of Michael as well as elbow him in the face once, holding him off long enough for Mary to stab him from the back and allow him to gain control over the Lance and kill him with it, fought and killed an Apocalypse World angel whilst rescuing Charlie Bradbury and Arthur Ketch, and took on a group of Asmodeus's demons on two different occasions, once alongside Dean and another time alongside Castiel, killing a demon both times. Out of all the humans controlled by Chip, Sam was the only one able to put up any meaningful resistance against Castiel, albeit granted Castiel was holding back, and was even able to beat him when he was off-guard.
- John Winchester - John, having served in the Marine Corps and trained in the military arts, is an excellent fighter, with his skills and knowledge in martial arts allowing him to successfully train Sam and Dean ever since they were a child. His skills in fighting only grew after he became a Hunter, his ability to physically hunt creatures being acknowledged and admired even by his sons and other seasoned hunters and having continued to train Sam and Dean, molding them into exceptional martial artists, although Sam later on noted that Dean had surpassed their father in terms of fighting skill but did acknowledge he was still not as skilled as John. When he had the element of surprise, after being pulled from the future, John was able to quickly overpower his sons, albeit armed with a gun to use as a blunt weapon, although it should be noted John was noticeably younger than when he interacted with his sons again.
- Mary Winchester - She was trained in the arts of hunting by her family, who come from a long line of hunters. Impressing her father with her skill, Mary was able to handle a Werewolf on her own without getting a scratch. When Dean was sent back in time to 1973, a younger Mary proved capable of standing up to him even after his initial shock wore off, throwing him into a wall and landing multiple blows on him, though it should be noted Dean had no intention to harm Mary, only reacting in self-defense and still managed to overpower and restrain her. She also held her own against Anna Milton in their one-on-one fight in 1978, skillfully wielding an angel blade against her and managing to cut her hand, as well as impale her with a crowbar, with her defeat being more of Anna using teleportation to confuse her. During her time with the British Men of Letters, Mary gained more skill in fighting, even helping taking down many vampires and was able to beat a reluctant Arthur Ketch, breaking out of his grip and pummeling and injuring his arm during their fight despite being briefly overwhelmed and tossed to a table and soon beating him down with the Enochian Brass Knuckles, forcing him to taser her unconscious, as well as take down angels in Apocalypse World by herself and, with the Enochian Brass Knuckles, even give Lucifer a sound beating, though Lucifer initially did not resist, instead taunting her, giving her a chance to continue until they both fell through the rift to the Apocalypse World.
- Gordon Walker - Spending years hunting vampires, Gordon was a very proficient combatant, highly accomplished in both hand-to-hand combat and the use of melee weapons. His skills were great enough to be capable of individually matching both Sam and Dean in a fight; beating Dean once while armed with a gun and capturing him, as well as disarming and briefly overpowering Sam before ultimately getting knocked out by the latter. After getting turned into a vampire, with his enhanced strength, speed and durability, Gordon proved himself capable of easily overpowering Sam and Dean.
- Alternate Kaia Nieves - While it is so far unknown where she received her combat training, Kaia has proven herself to be proficient enough in martial arts to be able to defeat Sam and Dean simultaneously while armed with her spear upon catching them off-guard. On a separate occasion she was able to easily dispatch Sam and Jody Mills but this time Dean was able to stop her from using her spear against him, only getting knocked down after getting caught off guard upon seeing her face for the first time. She also held her own against Alternate Michael, making her the only human to hold her own in a fight against the archangel besides Dean, even managing to trip him and stab him in the arm with her spear, though she had to take him by surprise to do so. Dean's later display of ability to hold off Michael better than she did implied her victory over him was more of a surprise.
- Ms. Watt - A highly trained British Men of letters operative, Ms. Watt was able to simultaneously take on and overpower Dean and Castiel (weakening the latter with Enochian Brass Knuckles), giving them both a sound beating and leaving them lying on the pavement, bloodied, and taunted them over their poor effort. She would've shot them dead if Mary hadn't intervened by stabbing her in the back with an angel blade by Mary Winchester. While the brass knuckles gave her an edge it should be noted that Ms. Watt was able to escape Dean's hold on her twice and simultaneously disarm him. She is the only human character besides Gordon Walker, Sam and Alternate Kaia to have defeated Dean in hand-to-hand combat.
- Lee Webb - A former exceptional hunter and even considered by John Winchester himself to be the best fighter he ever saw, Lee was an extremely skilled fighter. Even despite his retirement for a decade, he seems to have maintained his skill from his time hunting down people to be fed to the Marid, proving to be capable of competing against Dean, able to block and land his own solid blows as well as break out of his grip and managing to smash a beer bottle at him and cut him with a pole before eventually being killed.
- Kipling - A soldier of Genghis Khan during his mortal life, Kipling was an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, able to easily counter most of Sam's moves and eventually pummel him with his superior physical prowess.
- Ardat - The demon Ardat proved to be a highly accomplished fighter, being able to easily overpower Arthur even when he had an Angel Blade and kill him and was even able to hold her own against the Seraph Castiel, able to kick him aside after being surprised and tackled off Belphegor and despite being restrained by the angel, once he was distracted by her warnings of Belphegor's true intentions, even managed to gain the upper hand, restraining and pummeling him.
- Arthur Ketch - Having spent several years in training with the British Men of Letters and was known as a specialist, Arthur Ketch is an excellent fighter. Arthur was able to casually slaughter the agents of Site 94 and emerge without a scratch whereas Sam and Dean struggled with them, although it should be noted that Sam and Dean were not trying to kill them and thus was holding back while Ketch had no such reservations and fought with full capability. It is suggested he took to training Mary Winchester and helping her further sharpen her skill in hunting. When Mary discovered he killed Mick, despite probably holding back to not hurt her too much and being repeatedly punched and beaten down due to Mary's anger and his trying to reason with her, Arthur managed to once restrain her after blocking her attempts to leave and sending her flying and though beaten down soon after, he could still briefly overwhelm her, grabbing her neck and easily blocking her punch and tossing her aside, before she once again surprised him and beat him down and used the Enochian Brass Knuckles to beat him. When fighting the injured and disoriented Dean, Arthur was able to initially give Dean a vicious beating, easily blocking his blows and pummeling him hard enough to make him bleed, and despite Dean turning the tides eventually, knocking him down, he was still able to briefly overpower and restrain him using a piece of wood before Dean broke out of the hold and decisively beat Arthur to submission. After his resurrection, he killed several of Asmodeus's demons while saving the Winchesters but this caused Dean to realize his identity as he had a particularly unique way of fighting. Although ultimately swiftly disarmed of his angel blade and killed, in their initial round, he was able to force Ardat out of the room after being briefly easily overpowered by bashing her with a bottle and then running her through with an Iv Pole.
Expert Hand-to-Hand CombatantEdit
- Hunters - Most hunters are very proficient fighters, able to take on supernatural beings much stronger than they are. Their combative backgrounds vary, with some having a military or police background, such as John Winchester and Jody Mills, or being born into hunter families, such as Mary Winchester and Jo Harvelle, and others seeking out their own training from unknown sources, such as Gordon Walker. Sam and Dean Winchester have demonstrated the highest combative skill level of any hunters in the series, able to take on and kill angels, even ones from the Apocalypse World who haven't been weakened by The Fall.
- Luther Shrike - Luther is a very capable fighter, as he was able to defeat the master hand-to-hand combatant Sam Winchester, although this was partially due to the latter's shock upon former's immunity to the Demon-Killing Knife, throwing the hunter off guard and allowing Shrike to knock him out.
- Cole Trenton - Having rigorously trained himself to be able to kill Dean Winchester and also having received military training, Cole is a highly accomplished hand-to-hand fighter, claiming to have mastered every martial arts, including Kung Fu. His skills are shown to be able to go toe-to-toe with Dean even armed by the Mark for an extended period of time, landing solid blows and blocking much of Dean's blows before being ultimately overpowered, albeit granted Dean was holding back from giving into the Mark, as he had no intentions to harm him severely or kill him.
- Bernard - Trained in the military arts, he is shown to be a very skilled martial artist, capable of matching Dean Winchester, even landing a few solid blows on and briefly restraining the proficient hunter before he was knocked out, giving Dean enough of a fight to leave him bruised and battered.
- Lily Sunder - Spending a century bent on obtaining revenge, she is an expert in many arts, being able to quickly defeat angelic soldier Benjamin.
- Ruby - With centuries of combat experience, she was able to slaughter three of the Seven Deadly Sins with the Demon-Killing Knife, although she required assistance from Sam, and took a few staggering blows from one of them. She was also able to take on Sam and Dean simultaneously, though it should be noted the brothers were less experienced fighting demons at the time, and they easily overpowered and killed her later on.
- Meg - With centuries, if not millennia of combat experience, Meg proved herself able to take on and kill several hellhounds simultaneously, a feat unseen by any other character in the series. However she was easily knocked aside by Sam with a headbutt, despite her superior strength and her being on top of him, allowing him to break her control over the Daeva by toppling her altar. When they met again after Lucifer's release, she appeared to be far more formidable, dodging Sam's blows and pummeling him.
Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant Edit
- Bobby Singer - A seasoned hunter with decades of combat experience, Bobby has proven himself able to hold his own against supernatural creatures, although with markedly more difficulty than Sam and Dean, most likely due to his older age. His skills were presumably much sharper during his younger years. Despite his age he has demonstrated his ability to kill a Siren that got the drop on Sam and Dean, fight off Leviathans, albeit armed with a pistol and a crowbar and only enough to escape, and after a brief struggle, force an Okami into a wood chipper.
- Ellen Harvelle - A seasoned hunter, Ellen proved herself able to briefly hold her own against a younger, more able bodied army veteran.
- Jake Talley - Having received at least basic infantry training from the army, and having served in Afghanistan, Jake was a capable fighter, able to briefly get the upper hand over Sam in their fight, though relying mostly on his superhuman strength and only killing Sam when his guard was down.
- Rufus Turner - With decades of hunting experience, Rufus proved himself able to hold his own against Dean, breaking free of his hold and striking him multiple times, though the younger hunter had no intention to harm Rufus, only restrain him, and was likely able to do so due to Rufus' age.
- Nick - Nick was a decent fighter, able to knock out a police officer unconscious, albeit by taking him by surprise with a bedpan first. He was also able to overpower another police officer, Donna Hanscum, although he resorted to using a stun gun to knock her unconscious. He even briefly held his own against Sam Winchester, landing two punches on him, effectively disarming him in the process, before the hunter swiftly overpowered and strangled him, and he was only able to beat Sam by taking him by surprise and bashing his face with a nearby rock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.