After Gordon Walker got turned into a vampire he kidnapped this girl and planned to use her as bait to kill the Winchesters. He called them and threatened to kill her unless they came to the warehouse he was hiding in within 20 minutes.
The boys arrive at the warehouse to find the girl tied up on the floor. They untie her and attempt to escape. However they are sidetracked when a garage door slams down between them and Sam gets trapped inside. Dean desperately tries to break through the door but fails and is distracted when he realizes that the girl Gordon had tied up has been turned into a vampire and attacks him.
Dean pulls out The Colt and shoots her in the head after being thrown to the ground by her. She then falls dead on the ground. Gordon was later decapitated and killed by Sam Winchester using razor wire.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Strength - Vampires possess strength that is greater than humans. Young vampires experience a formidable increase in physical strength; able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans. This vampire was able grab Dean and throw him across a room with little effort.
- Super Speed - Vampires speed is greater than humans. This vampire was able to creep up on Dean, grab him, and throw him across a room before he could even react.
- The Colt - It can kill vampires. This vampire was killed by it when Dean shot her in the head with it.
- Vamptonite - Human blood with DNA altered by Leviathan corn syrup. This altered blood kills vampires quickly as though they have ingested a powerful acid.
- Decapitation - Chopping off a vampire's head will kill it.
- Dead Man's Blood - The use of blood from the recently deceased can also be used as a method to incapacitate vampires briefly but it cannot kill them.