She grew up with her brother Gordon. When Gordon was "barely eighteen", the siblings were home alone together when a vampire broke in through the window in her room. Gordon grabbed his dad's gun and tried to get the vampire off of her with no luck. The vampire attacks Gordon, knocking him unconscious. When he wakes up, both his sister and the vampire are gone. What happened to his sister inspired Gordon to become a hunter and he eventually tracked down and killed the vampire that had attacked his sister and killed it. However, Gordon's sister had also been turned into a vampire and Gordon killed her as well for it.
Years later, Gordon told the story to fellow hunter Dean Winchester. However, Gordon made it seem like his sister was killed by the vampire the night she was attacked. Gordon later admitted the truth that the vampire had turned his sister and as a result, Gordon hunted her down and killed her himself. When talking about his sister, Gordon calls her "it" and tells the Winchesters that "it" wasn't human or his sister anymore and he didn't even blink killing her.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
She had the standard powers of a vampire.
- Super Strength - Vampires possess strength that is greater than humans. Young vampires experience a formidable increase in physical strength; able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - Vampires speed is greater than humans. It is possible that a vampire's speed, like their strength, increase with age.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves. Vampires also have greater reflexes than humans.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots. Vampires have an extreme durability to pain.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Super Stamina - Despite their hunger, vampires don't tire easily.
She possessed the standard weaknesses of a vampire.
- Decapitation - Vampires can be killed through decapitation.