This article or section contains spoilers for unaired episode(s). Read at your own discretion. Once the episode in question has aired, this tag may be removed.
Golden Time is the 6th episode of Season 15. It will air on November 21, 2019.
|There was something about being there... It felt pure.|
This episode summary is an official CW press release. It may contain errors.
DO NOT CHANGE!
- Keegan Connor Tracy as TBA
- Jennifer Spence as Melly Krakowski
- Alex Sturman as Jessie
- Jodelle Ferland as Emily
- TBA as Andy
- TBA as Caleb
Featured Supernatural Beings
- Demon (mentioned only)
- Djinn (TBA)
- Ghosts (Eileen Leahy, Emily; Kevin Tran, mentioned only)
- Hellhounds (Arthur's hellhound, mentioned only)
- Primordial Entities (God, mentioned only)
- Seraph (Castiel)
- White-eyed Demons (Lilith, mentioned only)
- Witches (Jessie; Rowena MacLeod, mentioned only)
- Castiel previously appeared in The Rupture.
- Eileen Leahy previously appeared in There's Something About Mary.
- Lilith was mentioned. She previously appeared in Proverbs 17:3.
- God was mentioned. He previously appeared in Atomic Monsters.
- Rowena MacLeod was mentioned. She previously appeared in The Rupture.
- Kevin Tran was mentioned. He previously appeared in Raising Hell.
- Mary Winchester was mentioned. She previously appeared in Absence.
- Witches were previously featured in The Rupture.
- Djinn was previously featured in Nihilism.
- The Soul Catcher was mentioned. It was previously featured in Raising Hell.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! was mentioned. It was previously featured in Scoobynatural.
- This is the first episode since Various & Sundry Villains to feature witches other than Rowena MacLeod. However, the corpse of Broomhilda was briefly seen in The Scar.
- It is revealed that Eileen Leahy went to Hell after her death in There's Something About Mary due to Arthur's hellhound dragging her soul there. She escaped when God opened the Rupture to Hell and managed to flee the area before the the barrier went up.
- Castiel uses the alias Clarence. This is both the alias he used in I'm No Angel and what Meg called him.
- Rowena MacLeod kept journals containing her spellwork all the way to the end of her life. One was a resurrection spell Rowena was creating to bring Mary Winchester back.
- Dean calls Sam "Rowena's protégé" and "Ginger Junior."
- Sam reveals that he remembers his time in Hell though he doesn't like to think about it.
- Castiel acts as a hunter again for the first time since Mamma Mia when he was hunting Lucifer.
- The Men of Letters bunker is shown to have a phone setup similar to Bobby Singer's and Garth's for hunters calling for confirmation of their cover stories.
- Sam Winchester was able to resurrect Eileen Leahy in this episode using the spell that Rowena MacLeod created in Absence which was originally supposed to be for Mary Winchester.