The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Golden Time is the 6th episode of Season 15. It aired on November 21, 2019.
|There was something about being there... It felt pure.|
This episode summary is an official CW press release. It may contain errors.
DO NOT CHANGE!
- Keegan Connor Tracy as Witch Mother
- Jennifer Spence as Melly Krokowski
- Art Kitching as Sheriff Alden Roy
- Alex Sturman as Jacinda
- Jasmine Lukuku as Receptionist
- Sean Quan as Caleb Krokowski
- Jodelle Ferland as Emily
Featured Supernatural BeingsEdit
- Demon (mentioned only)
- Djinn (Alden Roy)
- Ghosts (Eileen Leahy; Kevin Tran, mentioned only)
- Hellhounds (Arthur's hellhound, mentioned only)
- Primordial Entities (God, mentioned only)
- Reapers (Billie, mentioned only)
- Seraph (Castiel)
- Violent Spirits (Jacinda)
- White-eyed Demons (Lilith, mentioned only)
- Witches (Jacinda, Emily, Witch Mother; Rowena MacLeod, mentioned only)
- Castiel previously appeared in The Rupture.
- Eileen Leahy previously appeared in There's Something About Mary.
- Lilith was mentioned. She previously appeared in Proverbs 17:3.
- God was mentioned. He previously appeared in Atomic Monsters.
- Rowena MacLeod was mentioned. She previously appeared in The Rupture.
- Kevin Tran was mentioned. He previously appeared in Raising Hell.
- Mary Winchester was mentioned. She previously appeared in Absence.
- Witches were previously featured in The Rupture.
- Djinn was previously featured in Nihilism.
- The Soul Catcher was mentioned. It was previously featured in Raising Hell.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! was mentioned. It was previously featured in Scoobynatural.
- Witch-killing bullets were previously featured in The Scar.
- Zippos were previously featured in Lebanon.
- There is a one week hiatus after this episode.
- The episode was watched by 1.14 million viewers and got a 0.2 rating. This is the first episode in Supernatural to get a 0.2 rating.
- This is the first episode since Various & Sundry Villains to feature witches other than Rowena MacLeod. However, the corpse of Broomhilda was briefly seen in The Scar.
- It is revealed that Eileen Leahy went to Hell after her death in There's Something About Mary due to Arthur's hellhound dragging her soul there. She escaped when God opened the Rupture to Hell and managed to flee the area before the the barrier went up.
- When Castiel mentioned that he "had a friend that praised fishing for its meditative qualities," he was referring to Dean Winchester.
- Castiel uses the alias Clarence. This is both the alias he used in I'm No Angel and what Meg called him.
- Rowena MacLeod kept journals containing her spellwork all the way to the end of her life. One was a resurrection spell Rowena was creating to bring Mary Winchester back.
- Dean calls Sam "Rowena's protégé" and "Ginger Junior", and believes that Sam has potentially become a witch himself due the magical prowess he has been displaying. It is also assumed Rowena has left her magical stash specifically for Sam to inherit, as he is one of only two known people able to enter Rowena's apartment unharmed, the other being Dean.
- Sam reveals that he remembers his time in Hell though he doesn't like to think about it.
- Castiel acts as a lone hunter again for the first time since First Blood when Sam and Dean were arrested by the Secret Service. Castiel is also shown to be far more proficient than in the past.
- The Men of Letters bunker is shown to have a phone setup similar to Bobby Singer's and Garth's for hunters calling for confirmation of their cover stories.
- Sam Winchester was able to resurrect Eileen Leahy in this episode using a spell that Rowena MacLeod created to resurrect Mary Winchester before she learned that Mary was happy in Heaven.
- Sam states that Rowena may have been the most powerful witch of all time.
- Castiel's failing powers are shown again when he has trouble healing an injured boy's leg.
- This is Keegan Connor Tracy's third appearance on the show playing a new character.
- Actress Jodelle Ferland who plays Emily previously played ghost Melanie Merchant in Provenance. In addition, Emily shares the same name as the character Ferland played on Smallville.
- Jennifer Spence who plays Melly Krokowski, also has been on Supernatural before as Jean Holiday in season 7 episode Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie.
- Rowena lived in "The Aradia Apts". Aradia is an Italian deity, known as "Queen of the witches", worshipped by witches in Tuscany.
- It is unknown how the Witch Mother was aware that Death is female, as she tells Sam that once Death sees a loop hole, "she closes it". Even Rowena did not know that until Sam revealed it to her in Funeralia.
- It is unknown why Emily calls her sister for Jessie, as the Witch Mother reveals that her true name is Jacinda. Whether this was a deliberate choice or a script error is unclear.
- Jacinda (Witch)
- Witch Mother
- Jacinda (Violent Spirit)
- Sheriff Alden Roy
- Several unnamed people
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.