|“||A primitive beast formed of rock and sand. (...) A very old thing. I thought they had gone extinct during the Flood.||”|
This unnamed species was a race of primitive beasts made out of rock and sand.
In Biblical times, the species was created by an unknown being. At least two members of the species received swords forged by a god. Supposedly, most of the species went extinct during the Great Flood with the only known survivors being Gog and Magog.
Gog and Magog went on to conquer half of the Fertile Crescent before they were bound in "a place without a place and a time without a time" by priests. In 2017, after being corrupted by the power of the Demon Tablet, Prophet Donatello Redfield sent hunter Dean Winchester and the Seraphim Castiel up against Gog and Magog under the pretense that their hearts were needed for a ritual to open a rift to Apocalypse World. Despite the two's superior strength, Dean was able to kill them with Magog's Sword, supposedly rendering the species extinct.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength - Gog and Magog possessed immense strength to the point that Gog was more than a match for a fallen Seraphim and Magog stamping the ground with his foot caused it to tremble.
- Invulnerability - Gog and Magog were invulnerable to most forms of harm. The only thing that could kill them was God-touched weapons or god-forged weapons.
- Immortality - Gog and Magog existed for thousands of years before their deaths.
- God-touched Weapons - Any weapon touched by God or forged by gods can kill them.
- Magic - Thousands of years ago, priests were able to banish two to "a place without a place and a time without a time."
- Drowning - Castiel thought that the species went extinct during the flood (though, being made out of rock and sand and apparently lack any vitals, it is unclear how they can drown).