Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital (GSPH) is a hospital located in Ketchum, Oklahoma.
Known Staff[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Aaron Fuller - Is a psychiatrist at the hospital. He conducted an assessment interview with Sam and Dean - when they explained that they hunt monsters and are trying to stop the Apocalypse, he admitted them for treatment. He also conducted the group therapy session in which Sam and Martin took part.
- Dr. Erica Cartwright - Was an hallucination who appeared to Dean as a doctor who worked at GSPH.
- Nurse J. Forman - Was apparently a staff member who conducted medical exams on Sam and Dean at Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital. It was eventually revealed that she was a wraith, and had infected them by touch at the time of their examinations.
Known Patients[edit | edit source]
- Martin Creaser - Was a hunter who saved John Winchester's life many times. He apparently stopped hunting after an incident in Albuquerque, which Sam and Dean knew about. The details of what happened were not revealed. He was eventually released in 2012.
- Dean Winchester - Was temporarily a patient at GSPH. Becoming infected by the wraith caused him to hallucinate and become disoriented.
- Sam Winchester - Was temporarily a patient at GSPH. After becoming infected by the wraith, Sam's anger became amplified into a murderous rage.
- Susan Fletcher - Was a patient diagnosed with schizophrenia, admitted after her young son's death. She was killed by the wraith, but her death was initially ruled a suicide, as was her roommate's, previously.
- Ted - Witnessed Susan's death from across the hall and tried to warn of "the monster" during a group therapy session attended by Sam and Martin. He was killed by the wraith soon after.
- Wendy - Is a fellow patient who spontaneously kissed Dean and later Sam, reasoning that Sam was "larger". Because she'd kissed them both, Dean and Martin initially believed she was the wraith.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.