Gilda is a fairy. She describes herself as the good kind of fairy.
Gilda was summoned to Earth and bound by a LARPer aspiring to win Charlie Bradbury's character over. At first his commands were small but as time went by, his commands became far more violent, thus causing her to kill, which she did reluctantly. She eventually came across Charlie, whom she seemed to have a romantic interest in. Charlie reciprocated the interest and also vowed to release Gilda from her master.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Magic - As a fairy and a self-proclaimed 'good' one, Gilda possessed impressive magical powers.
- Reality Warping - Gilda could alter reality, to a rather impressive level. She could place curses on marked targets without being near the victims. She could turn fake swords into real ones, could make a suit of armor move on its own. She could even bend the dimensions of space into loops in order to trap someone in a particular location. Her magic appears instantaneous, without requiring any incantations or channeling tools. However, she couldn't use her own magic to unbind herself from the control of Gerry.
- Teleportation - She could teleport herself and others over vast distances.
- Apporting - Able to take Gerry back to the Hollow Forest.
- Gilda is one of the few good supernatural beings shown to date. She had no desire to willingly harm humans, and she wasn't naturally evil.
- Her name sounds like Glinda, The Good Witch of South, in modern works often becoming fairy, and combined with Locasta or Tatypoo, The Good Witch of North, who in her first meeting stated that she is the good kin of witches. Gilda's dress also is similar to Glinda's costume and colors.
- As it has been shown that Oz is actually real and a part of the fairy world, she may have some connection to the said Good Witches.