As most of you no doubt know, ImperiexSeed was blocked for years and has been blocked six times for the same offense. He hasn't stopped his practices and even has had the nerve to slander and harass the admins and users when they do their duty, or revert his bad edits. The purpose of this forum is to infinite ban him and to gather the support for said motion. Several of you have been victims of him and have even cleaned up his messes. I have no doubt that we will free this wiki from his negative presence and continue our growth and rebuilding our damaged reputation and provide a reliable resource for all of our guests, users, and perhaps even, one day, the cast and crew of Supernatural themselves.
To support, oppose or be neutral you may either simple state that in a clear manner or type '''Support/Neutral/Oppose'''. DO NOT copy and paste that, wiki text was disabled so I could show you how. The brackets should be founds near the "Enter" key and "Backspace". You will need to press shift and then the keys that show them. Zane T 69 (talk) 15:58, February 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Neutral- On second thought, I may have jumped the gun on my support, so I'm retracting it, and becoming neutral to the matter. Gabriel456 (talk) 14:08, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
Support - Having had to deal with his biased edits that clearly skew what actually happens to what Imperiex thinks happened for about two years now, I support a permaban. If not then you'll have a most three months before he starts up again. Kaestal (talk) 00:39, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- I can't stand people who do things like that. I might have only achieved Rollback recently here but I hold the rank of Admin on a different Wiki and edit on many different ones. On the Law and Order Wiki we've recently been dealing with some moron who's doing the same sort of thing and he got banned for awhile as of today.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 00:43, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- If you watch The Flash then go see his rants on Wally West over at the Arrow wikia, or just search for his Sam Winchester hate blogs which did spill over into the pages here. Kaestal (talk) 00:50, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
Wow. This is sad and pathetic. You guys really just want me gone, don't you? Even though I haven't done a thing wrong since getting unblocked. I haven't started fights, haven't gone around hating, and have made edits that I think are in accordance with canon. You all just hate me for my past mistakes, and just want to use them as an excuse to ban me now. EmpyreanSmoke's done worse, and yet, no one's all on him trying to get him permanently banned. -- ImperiexSeed, 10:29 PM, February 17th 2017
Imperiex, I would appreciate it if you didn't try to redirect all of your issues to me. It appears that, recently, every time you are faced with something you mention me and try to shift the blame of the matter. We both have made mistakes in the past and we have both been given another chance, but it is the way we are going about it that differentiates us. I accepted my ban and kept out of the Wikia until my time was up, at which point I sincerfuly apologized for my trespasses and asked for another chance to regain the trust of the new and old users. Before your ban was over you, as I have read, created another account to bypass your ban. Once again, before your ban was completed, you attempted to have your ban lifted, saying that they must do it because they did so for me (which is not true). Since my ban has been lifted I have been peacefully editing and trying to steer clear of any drama or trouble. You on the other hand have continued to be consumed with paranoia, claiming that the admins are "stalking your edits" as you did with me in the past. You aren't taking this second (more than second) chance seriously, but instead are stirring up some of the same trouble you did before. I am trying to put that past behind me which is why I am abstaining from this vote, but it is apparent that you want to dwell in the past and your past behavior. If the community decides to ban you, I respect their descision, and if they decide to leave you be, I will be happy to edit along side you, but please, stop trying to drag me through the mud that you have created. Thank you. EmpyreanSmoke (talk) 04:55, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Your not on the Law and Order Wiki under a different name are you??? Because you sound exactly like some jerk from over there!!!--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 04:44, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Please keep this on topic. Calebchiam Talk 05:16, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- I am. He simply reminds me of someone with a different user name who has been causing trouble there over the past few days and got a ban. One of the people I was working with there found out that that guy was banned on at least one other Wiki and has caused trouble on an unknown amount of others. I was wondering if this was the same guy with a different user name.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 16:58, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Please keep this on topic. Calebchiam Talk 05:16, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
Comment - I know a lot of users have had problems with ImperiexSeed over the months and years (myself included) and I've seen his behaviour since he made his first edit to the Wiki. But to be fair to ImperiexSeed, I think it'd be best if the thread opener (Zane) and all the supporters provided evidence for the claims being made here. Due to the serious nature of the allegations and the gravity of what is being proposed here, a strong case needs to be shown here to systematically show that ImperiexSeed poses a harm to the Wiki and the community, that he has been given multiple warnings to no avail, and that his behaviour is irreparably bad such that a permanent block has to be given, as opposed to a 1-year or 2-year block.
Right now, there's a lot of 'he said, she said' and general claims about his bad behaviour, as well as some users taking our established users' support as sufficient proof that ImperiexSeed should be banned. This is not sufficient, and the burden of proof lies on those supporting this proposal to provide the evidence that ImperiexSeed's behaviour has been a long-standing problem in this community. I think this is only fair to ImperiexSeed and to all users who are participating in this discussion (some of whom have not really seen the full extent of his behaviour themselves.) Only by grounding our claims in evidence will this thread seem less like a venting session for those who dislike ImperiexSeed (like ImperiexSeed is implying above), and more of a legitimate demonstration that concretely shows that he cannot be allowed to stay on the Wiki.
I'll get the ball rolling by pointing to the desysopping thread for ImperiexSeed - which did not pass, but demonstrates some of his classic behaviour and might serve as useful context. Calebchiam Talk 05:35, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
From my perspective, ImperiexSeed's latest crime is putting in information regarded as false or speculative, which isn't usually accepted here. I'll go with whatever result comes out, ban or not, but ImperiexSeed hasn't been back here long enough or done enough edits to supply evidence. This is just my personal opinion. I'm against no one in this. Kajune (talk) 07:14, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
Support - I said this back when there was a discussion to lift his ban: he does not learn from his mistakes or change his attitude. This is blatantly obvious from his edit history across multiple wikis, with Supernatural being one of them. I fully support a permanent ban for him, followed by the removal of his edit rights for his talk page and profile, as well as a permanent lock on both those pages.
Well, since Caleb does make a good point I'll just cite Imperiex' edit history. Look here. All he does is speculate and put outright false information into articles, that everyone else has to clean up and when we do "We're picking on him!" or "Bullying him!" or "Stalking his edits!". In his mind, everyone else is at fault, but never him. Imperiex I don't care what you did before I was a user here, I care what your doing now. All you have been is a negative effect on this wiki that Seraph and I have built back up and everyone knows it and can look at your edit history to see it. It is unfair to the users who joined this wiki to suffer Imperiex vandalizing their work.
- Seriously, this guy sounds like the guy from Law and Order Wiki under a different user name. There the guy I'm talking about has been banned for his actions in the last few days and is acting paranoid about his previous bans even though they were all clearly his fault.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 17:18, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll stop. For the record, I was bringing that up as proof of a pattern of behavior if they are the same guy.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 19:32, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- I suspected that reason, but we don't have proof and we couldn't really charge him for crimes on another wiki anyway. Zane T 69 (talk) 20:00, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
Caleb he's had A LOT of chances and has wasted them, he hasn't demonstrated genuine remorse for his actions and hasn't shown that he has changed. As Kaestral stated, permaban is the only way, but I will add why: Even if we ban him for five or ten years, I doubt any of us will be here then. That will leave him alone with a wiki full of people who don't know his tricks and lies and we'll be pushing the problem off on them. That is why I pursue an infinite ban, because I want to protect other users and this wiki first and foremost. I prioritize the needs of the many over that of one person, and who quite frankly just wants to do whatever he wants, get away with it and be thanked for his misbehavior.
He thinks he's right and his actions are justified and even constructive, that is the opposite of remorse, regret, or understanding that his actions are wrong. He has been blocked many times, more than three and for years at time. He has betrayed the trust this wiki placed in him and almost ruined it.
I actually have apologized two times for my past actions on your talk. And I'll say it a third time: I'm sorry for my past behavior. I haven't started Sam hating, I haven't started fights, I'm trying to be a different person. The thing is, right when I got unblocked and started editing, you guys pettily sought after me jumping down my throat already with threats, not even giving me a chance. I'm not intentionally adding speculation to articles, and I can back up everything I've posted since I've gotten back with evidence. Also, you guys allow a whole page on canon discrepancies to be here, when most of it's interpretive. Please, I would like to keep editing here. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:22 PM, February 18th 2017
Yes, you apologized, but you haven't truly changed and I'll cite evidence. You may not have re-wrote Sams page to fit your views but you tried adding bias to the Cain Article, which made it seem like Dean should have just dominated a demon with thousands of years of combat experience. As for your slander against the Admins, we do our job, and strive to make sure everything is factual, and ideally referenced and doesn't contain bias, speculation or outright false information. When we do that, we're automatically targeting you, (in your opinion.) If your not adding speculation, then your certainly wording it like speculation. We revert and modify a lot of users edits, not just yours.
You say your trying to be a different person, but I've yet to see true evidence of this alleged attempt. You say your sorry, but do the same thing repeatedly and then insist your right, when you have been proven wrong. Zane T 69 (talk) 20:34, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Zane's right and I'll add that this paranoia that everyone is out to get you isn't a good sign either. Also, you only apologized when your facing the threat of a ban. If it takes a threat to make you apologize, can we be sure its not just you trying to get away with your actions???--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 21:01, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Imperiex, this is exactly the same thing that happened when you were last unbanned, you apologize to everyone for your previous actions and then inevitabley start up again and are banned again. Then, when you're unbanned, you come back and do the exact same thing again.
- You also claim to have changed, but I was there on the Arrow wikia, you haven't. You just added your biased opinion elsewhere despite all evidence to the contrary. Do I really need to link your "Barry Allen Sucks" and "Wally West is Best" rants? Which, btw, is just your Sam and Dean thing given a different face? Kaestal (talk) 21:06, February 18, 2017 (UTC)