As stated here: link. Forums are to be replaced with everything on them to be lost. Preparations have to be made to preserve past consensus, between a recently chaotic real life, work, and just plain for forgetting about it we now need to act fast and that means solutions:
- Archive past forums in the wiki namespace and use wiki-style forums through the DPL extension. Letting past consensus be lost is not an option and at the very least archiving can and must be done.
- Use Discussions. I quite frankly hate Discussions and If I could I would purge Fandom of it entirely, but consensus will decide if I get my wish.
- Comment: As seen here, Twilight Despair 5 is in favor of archiving. Zane T 69 (talk) 19:28, November 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree. I'm also in favor of archiving. Dominic1743 (talk) 20:06, November 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree. I support archiving. Dtol (talk) 22:13, November 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree. I support the archiving. Thetwindler (talk) 02:30, November 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree. I support archiving as well. Touchinos (talk) 03:33, November 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Comment: After learning that there was no fixed date that forums would be removed I went ahead and archived the forums on wiki. Supernatural Wiki:Archives. Was it born of panic, yes it was, but I felt that it was either that or wake up and have years of history gone and decided to act early as a precaution. Please let me know if I missed any. Zane T 69 (talk) 20:17, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Agree. Should be archieved, and if there is anything I could else do, let me know. SeraphLucifer (talk) 01:38, November 5, 2019 (UTC)SeraphLucifer
- Agree. Yeah, I support archiving too. --Mgdodl (talk) 22:54, November 5, 2019 (UTC)
- I support archiving but I must ask why Zane is against "Discussions". FTWinchester (talk) 02:43, November 15, 2019 (UTC)
- Comment: Discussions have a laundry list of flaws and are hard for me to navigate and the feature is actually pretty disliked in general from what I've read. Zane T 69 (talk) 03:02, November 15, 2019 (UTC)