This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
During the Apotheosis in Corinth, Illinois, Flare was brought to life by Mythmaker Renee Mendez. Flare appeared to have been created to become a new god of fire. She was the final god created by Renee before her compulsion to create new gods for the Apotheosis ended.
As her fellow god Paeon was walking down the street, Flare blasted him with a massive fireball, engulfing Paeon in an inferno and severely burning him as her followers cheered her on. After putting on a show for her worshippers, Flare made her way across the street towards Paeon, but he was able to heal himself by drawing on the life force of his followers. As she approached, Flare surrounded her fists in flame and attempted to punch Paeon, but he touched jammed his caduceus into her chest. From the caduceus, a black light emanated and Paeon used it to rearrange Flare's internal organs, sending her to her knees in agony.
The pain Flare felt effectively defeated her, although her god nature kept her from dying due to her organs being rearranged. The fire on her head acting as Flare's hair went out, revealing her circlet and bald head beneath. Paeon taunted Flare that she should've said the proper address when she attacked him and he would allow her the chance to do so if her rearranged organs didn't prevent her from speaking. Paeon examined her circlet before he stated that if Flare felt no need to say the words, he didn't either. Paeon then smashed Flare's copper circlet down onto her head with such force that Flare's skull shattered, killing her. Both Flare and her circlet turned into a sphere of white light that was then absorbed by Paeon, giving Paeon Flare's power and strengthening him further.
Flare was described as a tall slender woman who had hair that was made of fire. Under her firey hair was a copper circlet. She had red skin, as if she had suffered a severe sunburn and her eyes were a glowing orange. When her mouth was open, flames were visible inside, indicating that Flare was like a furnace inside. Flare wore a black leather jacket over a concert T-shirt for a band called Rhapsody of Fire and black jeans and thigh-high black boots.
Powers and Abilities
Flare was a somewhat powerful god.
- Advanced Pyrokinesis - Flare's main ability as a god of fire. Flare's very hair was made up of flames and she could pitch powerful fireballs capable of severely burning a god as powerful as Paeon.
- Invulnerability - As a god, she was invulnerable to most forms of harm. Having her internal organs rearranged by Paeon caused Flare unimaginable agony, but she survived while it would've been instantly fatal to a human being.
- Her Copper Circlet - TBA.
As a god, Flare possessed very few weaknesses.
- Stronger Deities - Flare proved to be no match for the god Paeon who was far stronger after killing and absorbing at least three other gods.
- Her Copper Circlet - As Flare's own weapon of sorts, she could only be killed through a blow from her own copper circlet.