|“||Dante's Inferno? In the original Italian. Has nanny been teaching you other things about our world?||”|
This unnamed demon was assigned as the first nanny to Amara.
After Crowley got Amara to come with him to his lair, he assigned this demon, in a dead vessel, to act as her nanny and help to teach her about the world. When Crowley visited at one point, the nanny had Amara listening to Adolf Hitler's Nuremberg speeches that she'd had translated into English. The nanny commented on the girl's name, causing Crowley to explain that he learned it from Jenna Nickerson right before Amara sucked out her soul. The nanny watched Crowley interact with the girl and insist on being called "Uncle Crowley."
When Crowley later visited again, the nanny had given Amara Dante's Inferno to read in the original Italian. Amara preferred that book over a children's book offered by Crowley. Crowley offered Amara a gift of a blood-stained dress and then candy. Amara hugged the nanny and then sucked her demonic soul out and fed on it to Crowley's shock. Amara nonchalantly told Crowley that she'd killed her, but Crowley stated that the vessel was already dead and it was only the demonic soul keeping alive. Amara stated that it wasn't anymore and thanked "Uncle Crowley" for it.
Powers and Abilities
She was a regular black-eyed demon with all the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, she required a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, she was immortal unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, she was invulnerable to all forms of conventional harm.
She possessed all of the regular weaknesses of a demon.
- Higher Demons - She was subservient to Crowley.
- Primordial Entities - Amara, even as a child, easily held her in place and consumed her demonic soul.