Ezekiel was an angel of high reputation. But as a result of falling due to Metatron's spell, he died from injuries during the fall along with many other angels, including Sophia and Azrael. His identity was taken over by the infamous angel Gadreel after the fall.
- Expelling Angels spell- Ezekiel was vulnerable to and affected by the spell.
- Extreme trauma- Ezekiel falling to Earth from Heaven caused severe injuries, shredding his wings and resulting in his death.
- The biblical Ezekiel was a Hebrew prophet of the 6th century BC who was exiled to Babylon in 587 or 597 BC and called for the Jews there to return to godliness and faith. He is the author of the Book of Ezekiel, which is named after him.
- Ezekiel's name is Hebrew for "God Strengthens" or "Strength of God."
- In Christianity, no angel is explicitly named Ezekiel.