History[edit | edit source]
After Charlie Bradbury, a high-ranking member of the resistance was captured, she was sentenced to be executed for treason by the commander. This angel was brought in to carry out the execution as he had several times before. As the angel prepared to swing, Dean Winchester threw a grenade at him. The explosion knocked the angel to the ground, briefly stunning him.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
He appeared to be a regular angel with all the powers of one.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, he required a vessel to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As an angel, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, he was invulnerable to most forms of harm. A close-range grenade blast merely knocked him to the ground and stunned him for a moment. He was quickly back on his feet.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
He possessed all the weaknesses of angels.
- Angel-killing bullets - He was killed with angel-killing bullets.
- Archangels - He was subservient to Michael.